• Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    I’d imagine a few more guys will reach that mark over the next while

But congrats to Serge! Nice accomplishment
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Guys like KAT and AD should beat that eventually I bet (haven't looked up their numbers). But still pretty cool to lead the league in anything (in a positive way of course).
      Yes, 3 point numbers are all gonna be broken, including steph currys. the attempts now is just ridiculous, in fact tough to watch at times
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• There's also less blocks in general than their used to be

Partially, this trend has to be attributed to the prevalence of today’s “position-less” basketball, where traditional shot blockers are often chasing opponents around the three point line, rather than patrolling the paint. There are few examples better than Serge Ibaka.

His consistent decline in blocks per game since plateauing at 3.65 in 2012 has reflected the rising number of three point shots – and the decreasing number of two point shots – taken league-wide over the years.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Beast

Comment

• Half the heart of the locker room
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Honestly the off court stuff is the main reason not to want to trade Serge. I'm coming around on just keeping him for the year and losing him in the summer. Maybe gets us Boucher very cheaply, and that locker room presence is indeed pretty great.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Toronto has 63 "Team" Technical fouls and leads the league by a good margin. Next highest is WAS at 51. The vast majority of these I believe are the 3 Second Defensive type which we get called for every game. The rule is easy to understand (at least it seems for most teams), why we get one every game mystifies me?

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                  Toronto has 63 "Team" Technical fouls and leads the league by a good margin. Next highest is WAS at 51. The vast majority of these I believe are the 3 Second Defensive type which we get called for every game. The rule is easy to understand (at least it seems for most teams), why we get one every game mystifies me?
                  Because we purposely break that rule all the time. If refs could they could call it 50 times in one game.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Because we purposely break that rule all the time. If refs could they could call it 50 times in one game.
                    Yeah, I think Nurse is trying to really push the envelope on D so that the refs know that's how we play.... every single possession. It's like how Thibs' old Bulls teams used to get away with murder, by fouling on pretty much every possession. Eventually, the refs adjusted.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                      Toronto has 63 "Team" Technical fouls and leads the league by a good margin. Next highest is WAS at 51. The vast majority of these I believe are the 3 Second Defensive type which we get called for every game. The rule is easy to understand (at least it seems for most teams), why we get one every game mystifies me?
                      I’ll take the second rated defence in the league, or whatever we are these days, if it means one technical free throw a game

Comment

• Lol this is hilarious. Especially the scarf bit.

Comment

• OG is a brat lol
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

OG is a brat lol
                            So funny watching him just fuck with Serge. Next time O.G gets an and 1 he's going to yell "What about the scarves!!!"

Comment

OG is a brat lol
                              Hard to not rally like the kid. He is a funny, funny guy. Smart.

Comment

• Meh.
                                How much did the companies pay for all the product placement?

Comment

Working...
                                X