Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    OG is a brat lol
    But what about scarves?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      Meh.
      How much did the companies pay for all the product placement?
      OG got paid for everytime he said scarves.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

So funny watching him just fuck with Serge. Next time O.G gets an and 1 he's going to yell "What about the scarves!!!"
        Bahaha OG's sweater (the one he came in with) had "NYC sanitation uniform" written on the back, gotta love it

Comment

• What a beauty.

Comment

• Ibaka surely working his way up the best Raptor centers of all time list.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Ibaka surely working his way up the best Raptor centers of all time list.
              It's a pretty short and sad list, so he's basically 3rd or 4th by default (depending on how you value Antonio Davis).
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

It's a pretty short and sad list, so he's basically 3rd or 4th by default (depending on how you value Antonio Davis).
                Man playing in the post used to be so different. Would Antonio Davis even get 20 mpg in today's NBA?
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I'd go
                  1.Jv
                  2.Gasol
                  3.Davis
                  4.Serge
                  5.Oakley

Maybe serge higher if he keeps played the C his whole time here, but he really only have a year and a half at the position
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• My rankings would be:

1. JV
                    2. Marc
                    3. Serge
                    4. Davis
                    5. Rasho

I have Serge over Davis but it's close. Davis was an all-star as a Raptor, but Serge helped us get a chip. He was amazing in that 7th game against Philly.

Comment

I'd go
                      1.Jv
                      2.Gasol
                      3.Davis
                      4.Serge
                      5.Oakley

Maybe serge higher if he keeps played the C his whole time here, but he really only have a year and a half at the position
                      To that point, how many minutes total did Oak play at the 5?

Comment

Basketball reference has a position estimator, not sure how reliable it is (looking at this year's Raps team it looks OK, not great, a little wonky mostly with low minutes contributors), but it also only dates back to 2001-02, Oak's final season here. That season it pegs him as a C only 3% of the time. It does think he played a good bit of C (about half) in his final two seasons in WAS and HOU.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I always remembered oak of a Center in the early vince day. I dunno i could be wrong i was pretty young at the time. It hard to pick that 5 guy. We really haven't had that many memorable centers in our time.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            My rankings would be:

1. JV
                            2. Marc
                            3. Serge
                            4. Davis
                            5. Rasho

I have Serge over Davis but it's close. Davis was an all-star as a Raptor, but Serge helped us get a chip. He was amazing in that 7th game against Philly.
                            All-Star Davis? smh. He was a Jamaal Magloire "7 guys dropped out of the all-star game before him at his position" type of selection. Eff him and his family for sh*tting all over Canada on his way out. I hold no grudges.

That's a pretty sad looking list, btw. Not exactly a murderer's row.

Comment

I always remembered oak of a Center in the early vince day. I dunno i could be wrong i was pretty young at the time. It hard to pick that 5 guy. We really haven't had that many memorable centers in our time.
                              I remember him on the floor more with Davis at C, as one of the starters.

Could be wrong but I'd call him a PF mostly. (Shows how much that position has changed.)

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

All-Star Davis? smh. He was a Jamaal Magloire "7 guys dropped out of the all-star game before him at his position" type of selection. Eff him and his family for sh*tting all over Canada on his way out. I hold no grudges.

That's a pretty sad looking list, btw. Not exactly a murderer's row.
                                Gasol doesn't even have a full season of games under his belt and he's number 2, so that tells you something.

There are F/C's who contributed but were here during the down years, like Amir, Ed Davis, Marcus Camby. And it's embarrassingly hard to ignore Bargnani, who's #7 all time for minutes played.

Should probably just make a top 3 list and call it a day, no reason to get ourselves down. We're in The Good Place!
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X