Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HE STAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHAT IT DO BABYYYYyyYYYYYYY

If he's staying, does that mean Masai's staying?!?!?!

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Serge is hosting an online talent show. Winner gets funds donated to their city to help with COVID-19

Read this in Serges voice which is some combination of African and Schwarzenegger lol...."Do you do ART?" "who is yo daddy and what does he do?"
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Serge has publicly stated that he wants to stay in Toronto now, Masai has some big decisions to make.
          https://www.si.com/nba/raptors/news/...ign-in-toronto

Personally, I wouldn't bring him back for longer than a 1+1 deal and Gasol back on any longer than a 1 year deal. If Masai decides to let Marc walk, who might a replacement/upgrade be in FA? I don't think you can gamble on Kyle, Marc, Gasol for longer than 1 year deals after next season, not with the money they make.

Raps will eventually need to get better but younger with Pascal, Freddy and Norm/OG. Need at least one or two of the bench guys to step up and seize the day and then a real FA coup.

Comment

• One positive out of the covid situation is the Raps free agency outlook will possibly be great. I can't see Serge, Marc or Fred getting big pay days. The salary cap will shrink. Teams will be hesitant as they'll be unsure what the new NBA will be like going forward.

Wouldn't be a reach to expect all three come back for 1 year deals or 1+1 deals with smaller over all deals than originally expected.

Comment

• Nothing but love for Mafuzzy Chef. Content king, elite character and obviously a key piece of the championship team. The third of the 2019 top-nine (counting OG) to depart
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Wish you the best Serge. You were entertaining on and off the court
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We wouldn't be Champions without ya, Serge.

But we will be forever, now.

So thanks for that, big fella.

You'll be missed.

My favourite Ibaka moment:

Comment

• So sad

Comment

• Ibaka is a downgrade for the Clippers, IMO. And while he has done his job in Toronto, wont be hard to replace. Really like the guy, but then I really liked DeRozan, as a person. However we shouldn't get attached to mediocre players, even when they do play import roles, you need them, we should appreciate them, and also understand their limitations.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        Serge has publicly stated that he wants to stay in Toronto now, Masai has some big decisions to make.
                        https://www.si.com/nba/raptors/news/...ign-in-toronto

Personally, I wouldn't bring him back for longer than a 1+1 deal and Gasol back on any longer than a 1 year deal. If Masai decides to let Marc walk, who might a replacement/upgrade be in FA? I don't think you can gamble on Kyle, Marc, Gasol for longer than 1 year deals after next season, not with the money they make.

Raps will eventually need to get better but younger with Pascal, Freddy and Norm/OG. Need at least one or two of the bench guys to step up and seize the day and then a real FA coup.
                        SO what happened??????????????????????

V Odd.

The only thing I can think of is the #RAYRAPS was not his thing???

OR

The Bubble Raps performance changed his mind???????/ (like he thought we were better than we were)

What do people think??

Like if the ring chasing thing was a thing, what's changed from April 2020 to now?????????

anyway

#TT2022
                        #SERGE2021
                        #AD2020

IT'S ALL GOOD

#KAWHIIII202111111

Comment

Working...
                        X