Jose Calderon Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Calderon Appreciation Thread

He is getting signed by the Warriors ... Go get yourself a ring JOSE!

Jose was and is one of my favorite Raptors despite his defensive flaws. Good teammate, calm in the face of adversity, team first attitude and a smooth three point shot. I liked his humor, his intensity and the way he cared for his fellow Raptors. I'd love to see him get a ring.

Comment

If he wins a ring, doesn't it keep the former Raptor winning a ring streak alive? Or was that ended last year with the Cavs?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

All the best for him. He kept things stable in tough times and helped the younger guys get better.

Comment

TBH I think he's my fav. Raptor as a person. very humble and sincere. Recall that he gave up the starting spot to Lowry.

Comment

I hate the warriors, but now I have a reason to not be pissed if they win it all

Comment

Good for the Warriors, nobody will sit through halftime without a Powerade in his hands again. Hydration is so important on a championship run.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Sam Mitchell once said that Calderon is the only player he'd let his daughter date. High praise!

Still remember his first season when he didn't quite know the English word for 'teammates', so he'd say 'friends' instead.

"It's an easy game when my friends are making baskets".

Comment

For a minute there I thought he was retiring.. it looks like GSW is going to claim him.

Comment

Will he play?
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Thats what the Warriors need, another efficient 3 point shooter. For real though, I hope Calderon can win a championship.

Comment

He'll fit in really nicely on offense if he ever plays, which I'm guessing he won't unless there are injuries, or Steph is sitting some regular season games out to relax. Good on ya' Jose!
                          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Maybe we should've signed him to be our temporary replacement starting PG?

Comment

Bring him home!

Comment

Working...
                              X