Terrence Ross Thanks Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Ross Thanks Toronto

Someone sent me a great article that Terrence Ross wrote in the Players' Tribune today.

It's such a great read that I had to start my first thread EVER with it.....Enjoy!

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/te...orlando-magic/

Edit:

Looks like TRex beat me to it in tonight's Game thread vs. the Wizards. However, it probably deserves its own thread anyways.
    Last edited by special1; Wed Mar 1, 2017, 06:00 PM.

Yeah, one of the best articles I've seen on the Players Tribune. Whether you liked Ross on the court or not, you have to appreciate his praise for the city and organization.

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
      Someone sent me a great article that Terrence Ross wrote in the Players' Tribune today.

It's such a great read that I had to start my first thread EVER with it.....Enjoy!

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/te...orlando-magic/

Edit:

Looks like TRex beat me to it in tonight's Game thread vs. the Wizards. However, it probably deserves its own thread anyways.
      It's also on the Everything Terrence Ross thread in the NBA forum, but no worries, some people don't get into every game thread, it's probably deserving of its own thread. Very nice piece, got me right in the feels.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Great read.
        My eyes are just sweaty today ....
        Last edited by Joey; Wed Mar 1, 2017, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Who's cutting onions???

Comment

Awesome article. How many players were traded in the past few weeks? How many took the time to write something like that. I remember during Masai's introductory press conference, he talked about the goal of setting a new culture. It seemed so abstract and something he was just paying lip service to. But now it's here. It's very refreshing as a fan to be involved in a team like this. Best of luck TRoss

Comment

You a real one Ross. Best of luck.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Just Wow.

Comment

Pure class

Comment

Great read. No ghost writers needed. Straight from the heart.

Comment

..... out like a boss.

Comment

Damn it, how soon can the Raptors trade for him? Carroll & a pick for Ross and a bad contract??? I always liked Ross and pulled for him, but wow, that piece impressed me and gave me goose bumps...

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Great read. No ghost writers needed. Straight from the heart.
                          To be fair, I think 99% of players tribune articles do have ghost writers, or let's just call them ghost editors. Doesn't make what he said any less "his", though.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Wow

Comment

ibaka and a first for ross ?? :'((
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                              X