Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Brad Stevens is the best Coach ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    I'm 100% behind DC, because he's our coach. But the best argument against Casey will always be that Masai forced him to change the style of play that he defended for years. Next argument is his decision making, on-the-fly, in close games which we didn't see last night, but we will see in the playoffs.
    I like how people call it Casey's style when it's the offense that Masai wanted to play. How many times did him and Webster defend it to the press. Casey is a good soldier if Masai ever really had a problem with the offence back than he would of asked Casey to change and he would of. Just like now.

Change of style hasn't really proved anything. Yes raptors have a top 10 offence. They do every year in the regular season. The biggest difference I've seen is that we actually have role players that don't shrink under the bright lights. Roles players that can atually make a play for themselves and others when Lowry/Deebo are getting trapped. Role players that actually not just survive but, dominate when Deebo/Lowry are not on the court.

The only old role player that stepped in big momments was Cojo. Don't you find it interesting that the only changes made were the role players around the core. Because Masai realize that guys like Carrol and 2pat just arent cut out for the big momments. This team is better cause the have better role players.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Feb 7, 2018, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    That's the best arguement you could come up with to defend your lord and saviour Brad Stevens?

One guy is out the league and the other is a bench player. Yeah, it's all on Casey that those careers didn't pan out as expected.

I'm 100% behind DC, because he's our coach. But the best argument against Casey will always be that Masai forced him to change the style of play that he defended for years. Next argument is his decision making, on-the-fly, in close games which we didn't see last night, but we will see in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    That's exactly why it was absurd to build an offense around these guys
    You can only coach what you have. Casey didn't ask for those players BC wanted them.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    That's the best arguement you could come up with to defend your lord and saviour Brad Stevens?

One guy is out the league and the other is a bench player. Yeah, it's all on Casey that those careers didn't pan out as expected.

That's exactly why it was absurd to build an offense around these guys

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

My point was coaching is a fluid game. Tell uncle Dwane he's doing a great job when you see him at Easter

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Remember when Andrea bargnani was our guy, Rudy gay banned stat sheets, and the raptors ran "off the dribble long 2" as a playbook?

Good job on the improvement dwane. Steer the ship to the NBA finals and I'm down for a lifetime contact

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    For some reason the GOAT coach can't seem to get the best of a terrible coach like Casey.

6-11 vs Casey since becoming Celtics coach. last 5 years
    4-9 vs Casey while being a playoffs team. Last 4 year..

Greatest of all time I tell ya
    Remember when Andrea bargnani was our guy, Rudy gay banned stat sheets, and the raptors ran "off the dribble long 2" as a playbook?

Good job on the improvement dwane. Steer the ship to the NBA finals and I'm down for a lifetime contact

Leave a comment:

• special1
    replied
    He made incredible adjustments last night. Had us guessing and on our heels all game. Brad Stevens definitely outcoached Casey while the Celtics were getting blown out.

/Hyper Fluorescent Pink Font/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    For some reason the GOAT coach can't seem to get the best of a terrible coach like Casey.

6-11 vs Casey since becoming Celtics coach. last 5 years
    4-9 vs Casey while being a playoffs team. Last 4 year..

Greatest of all time I tell ya
    Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Feb 7, 2018, 05:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    Greatest coach of all time

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    Demo for pres

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    Nvm.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    2-0. This jinx thread sh*t is real. lol.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Boston will sweep us in 3 games

Leave a comment:

Working...
X