Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article...-coaching-job/

Comment

• I really thought, he will soon be the next Lakers coach especially if the Lakers fail to advance.

Nurse/ another year of Bron and Anthony Davis are meant to be.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/ijpgPmSIoug

'Everybody' on the bench should've played more.
        Thank you Nick!

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          I really thought, he will soon be the next Lakers coach especially if the Lakers fail to advance.

Nurse/ another year of Bron and Anthony Davis are meant to be.
          Maybe not Lakers if they go far. Top dogs in LA seem to like Darvin Ham. But Nicks ideal landing spot is a playoff team on the verge of competing rather than a rebuild. Funny enough the Sixers may be that team, Joel loves trolling Nick even when they arnt playing so would be kind of funny if he ended up there. Could also see maybe the Mavericks if they need drastic changes to keep Luka or the pelicans.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Maybe not Lakers if they go far. Top dogs in LA seem to like Darvin Ham. But Nicks ideal landing spot is a playoff team on the verge of competing rather than a rebuild. Funny enough the Sixers may be that team, Joel loves trolling Nick even when they arnt playing so would be kind of funny if he ended up there. Could also see maybe the Mavericks if they need drastic changes to keep Luka or the pelicans.
            Yeah, most Sixers fans hate Doc Rivers and are thirsting for Nurse.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Yeah, most Sixers fans hate Doc Rivers and are thirsting for Nurse.
              If Doc Rivers loses his gig could the Raptors give him a shot ?

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

Comment

Another expensive overrated coach.
                  Hard NO.

Comment

I'd rather have Austin rivers or even Phoenix rivers.
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Please no, extremely over rated.

If the plan here is to mainly run it back, Nurse is laughing picking up another 8M and not having to live through another year of criticism with this mediocre roster. It would have been brutal here next year.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I'd rather have Austin rivers or even Phoenix rivers.

This roster needs plastic surgery

Comment

• Really curious where Nurse lands now. Would the Cavs fire Bickerstaff If they lose to the Knicks?

What I'd like to see is Nurse to Chicago. Get rid of Donovan right now and hire Nurse. The Bulls was Nick's favorite team right? just a perfect match.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Really curious where Nurse lands now. Would the Cavs fire Bickerstaff If they lose to the Knicks?

What I'd like to see is Nurse to Chicago. Get rid of Donovan right now and hire Nurse. The Bulls was Nick's favorite team right? just a perfect match.
                            And S&T Fred for P-Will & Coby White, so he can go back home too. Win-win.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

And S&T Fred for P-Will & Coby White, so he can go back home too. Win-win.
                              Nope. If i'm Chicago I'm not trading Patrick Williams. I still see star potential there. They are fucking up his development though. They fucked up Markkanen's development. they are doing the same with PW. He's still very young though(he's younger than Scottie). So there's still time.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Nope. If i'm Chicago I'm not trading Patrick Williams. I still see star potential there. They are fucking up his development though. They fucked up Markkanen's development. they are doing the same with PW. He's still very young though(he's younger than Scottie). So there's still time.
                                You want player development and you want Nick Nurse to be your coach? Lol. Also, Nurse hates DeRozan and probably Vucevic & Lavine. That’s not his type of defense-first roster. No way he would go there unless they clean house.

Comment

Working...
                                X