Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    In general I do not believe anything Steve Simmons says. Think it’s a good best practice.
    Simmons is like TMZ, his sources usually come from the same place Steven A Smith gets his.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Simmons is like TMZ, his sources usually come from the same place Steven A Smith gets his.
      His arse?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I’m interested to see who Nurse brings in as assistants. He said he wants people with head coach backgrounds, and he also said he wants a former player to be one of the main assistants. Interesting... any guesses?

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          I’m interested to see who Nurse brings in as assistants. He said he wants people with head coach backgrounds, and he also said he wants a former player to be one of the main assistants. Interesting... any guesses?
          I believe Alvin Williams is currently an Assistant under Brad Stevens (according to Wikipedia anyway..) ... so that might make sense?

Edit: Looking into it further though I'm not sure if thats true ... Lol But hey, why not, I'll stick with Alvin Williams. Lol
          Last edited by Joey; Sat Jun 16, 2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            His arse?
            And the hotdog vendor somewhere on Bay St. (re the dietary habits of a Phil Kessel).

But I look forward to the Detroit - Toronto games next season especially with the C position. JV should be up for them.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              And the hotdog vendor somewhere on Bay St. (re the dietary habits of a Phil Kessel).

But I look forward to the Detroit - Toronto games next season especially with the C position. JV should be up for them.
              Casey knows all of the Raps weaknesses, it will be interesting to see how he will try to exploit them now that he is against us vs the adjustment that will be done by Nurse.

Comment

Casey knows all of the Raps weaknesses, it will be interesting to see how he will try to exploit them now that he is against us vs the adjustment that will be done by Nurse.
                He doesn't know their strengths though
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Casey gonna make adjustments to exploit the Raptors weakness...lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    He doesn't know their strengths though

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      JV, Most Improved Player 2019
                      Normal Powell, Sixth Man of the Year 2019
                      Hahaha

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                        I’m interested to see who Nurse brings in as assistants. He said he wants people with head coach backgrounds, and he also said he wants a former player to be one of the main assistants. Interesting... any guesses?
                        I think Chuck Hayes will be a good coach one day. He’s a well liked former Raptor too.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Casey gonna make adjustments to exploit the Raptors weakness...lol
                          Agreed...Casey brings a lot of positives but I definitely see him as the old school approach of “I’m not worried about the other team, I’m worried about how we play our game”

I don’t see there being a lot of adjustments or in gsme tactical changes.

But yea. I can see Detroit beating Toronto in a meaningless game on a Tuesday in February. Detroit will be ready to play.

Comment

• I wonder how Drummond going to feel when Casey cuts off his minutes.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Hated how Lowry had to give up touches last season. He was finally healthy in the playoffs but he was only taking 10 shots a game

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Hated how Lowry had to give up touches last season. He was finally healthy in the playoffs but he was only taking 10 shots a game
                                The regular season too...you didn't see so many of those god mode Lowry games. But hey, he did what he was asked to do and shared the ball and the team benefited from it. And he stayed healthy for the playoffs so can't say the goals they set were not achieved.

Comment

Working...
                                X