Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One game hasn't changed anything..
    I agree with him for benching Barnes, but I don't agree how his using him..
    Barnes is always stuck in the corner.
    I watched the Knicks feed and they have better in close audio and u can't clearly hear Nick yell out not once but more times to Scottie to stay in the corner..it's tough 2 play for coach that doesn't care about development of young players.
    I for one and maybe the only person here thinks he should be fired and getting rid of snake number 23 with him in the process.
    This ain't going no where with these two clowns at helm..
    Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Thu Dec 22, 2022, 12:33 PM.
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      Yes, we are the only team that deals with injuries. Astute analysis guys.
      Nah but that's not the thing. It's almost like it started in the post championship defense season. Suddenly Nick Nurse was like I WILL ONLY TRUST PEOPLE WHO WERE HERE LAST YEAR AND PLAY THEM ALL THE TIME.

And that did actually sort of work out in terms of winning that year anyway.

And it's stayed that way for some reason?? But a bunch of the people who won are gone so now it's FVV (37.2!!/game this season) and Pascal (36.4/game this season) and OG (36.4/game this season) 37-40+++ minutes every night.

So. What is this guy doing???? At this point I think everyone is quite aware that playing people a huge amount all the time is not a good idea in the long run for their health.

And I don't know for sure but I've seen some saying that maybe NN's defensive schemes are too intense anyway and put too much ware on players over the course of the year?? Hard to say because at the same time maybe it's good to practice good defense all year, but also if you're going to do that maybe minutes should be even less than normal not more???????

#SELLHIghONFVV
      #NN FIGURE IT OUT OR IT's SEE YA

Comment

• Project 6'9" is a big giant F.

Drop it now.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          When it’s all said and done…Nick Nurse will quit his day job and focus on his true calling….

Nursing all his inured players

Thanks NN

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
            Project 6'9" is a big giant F.

Drop it now.
            Given Masai's history you'd hope he would after this season??? Though if FVV is out now, how do we get rid of this man??? Who wants a player who can't play?

And yeah NN needs to relax with the minutes. If the team isn't built to win then it's not, running your players into the ground to try and win a few games in the short term seems like a really bad idea for the future of the team.

I swear he didn't do this in the 2019 season.

#THENBAONLYNEEDSONETHIBODEAU
            #WILLNNEVEREVERCHANGE??????

Comment

• does NBA have HR? lmaoo
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• NBA trying to bully Nurse into not guarding stars soon lmao

I'm all for it. Rather watch Luka drop 60 on Raps then watch Dinwiddie do it
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

NBA trying to bully Nurse into not guarding stars soon lmao

I'm all for it. Rather watch Luka drop 60 on Raps then watch Dinwiddie do it

Never seen as much talk about an NBA coach and his schemes as much as the Raptors, since Nurse took over. That's a problem.

The NBA is about the players, not the coaches.

Comment

• Probably due to Embiid's recent comments about the Raps caring more about stopping stars than winning. Media will run with it for the clicks.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Never seen as much talk about an NBA coach and his schemes as much as the Raptors, since Nurse took over. That's a problem.

The NBA is about the players, not the coaches.
                      It's about time.

We saw the media go after Doc and Thibs and Pops before too.
                      Not unusual.

Comment

• How dare we try to stop the opposing teams best player!

You guys would be shitting all over Nurse if we had let Kawhi go off.

Clippers are better than us. They've got more talent. Shutting down their best player and forcing the lesser talent to beat you is what we do. Didn't work this time, but I suspect the opposite approach wouldn't have worked either.

Comment

How dare we try to stop the opposing teams best player!

Clippers are better than us. They've got more talent. Shutting down their best player and forcing the lesser talent to beat you is what we do. Didn't work this time, but I suspect the opposite approach wouldn't have worked either.
                          1.Back to back
                          2. on the road
                          3. not peak Kawhi
                          4. not healthy Kawhi

Comment

How dare we try to stop the opposing teams best player!

But we have the most talented, uber-elite coach in the NBA. And coaching matters, right?

Clippers had like 4 hours rest and we had 4 days. It was a schedule loss.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

But we have the most talented, uber-elite coach in the NBA. And coaching matters, right?

Clippers had like 4 hours rest and we had 4 days. It was a schedule loss.
                              Clippers are a talented veteran laden team. They're better than us. Really tough for us to overcome that talent disparity. Clippers could win it all this season.

Comment

• OG was already doing a great job on Kawhi.

Comment

Working...
                                X