Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Dont talk to people on Twitter. It's an alarming rate of morons per capita
    Kawhi Leonard is a generational defender. The best perimeter defender the NBA has seen since Scottie Pippen, and you could make a case for him being better than Pippen as well, which is just insane (in a good way). On top of that, he's also an elite and versatile scorer who has a ton of ways to score at his disposal and doesn't fall back on any one way. He is MVP-calibre.

Really, the only knock on Kawhi is that he's not an amazing playmaker, and even then he's made tons of strides in that area. Yeah, he's ball dominant and sometimes is a ball stopper, but you can certainly live with that since he's elite on offense anyways.

Jayson Tatum was an incredible rookie (not just impressive - he was actually good) but he's only getting started.

You make a choice between Kawhi and Jayson right now, you pick Kawhi no question. Anyone who picks Jayson over Kawhi is a salty Spurs fan, lmao.

Comment

• DerozansSpurs wrote: View Post
      Anyone who picks Jayson over Kawhi is a salty Spurs fan, lmao.
      OR... a chowdaheaded dickface.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        OR... a chowdaheaded dickface.
        You could say they're smoking that Celtics green.

Comment

• So.

Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
            So.

Comment

So.

Anybody know the 2 guys in Toronto gear?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• He's smiling

Comment

I think the guy on the left is Jeremy Castleberry, the player development coach (and Kawhi's friend) that the Raps hired recently. Big guy is Big John Corbacio, the Raps' video coordinator. And Phil Handy, in the middle beside Kawhi is an assistant coach.

Guy on the right seems to be another of Kawhi's "inner circle," unrelated to the Raps.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

So.

Cue the "OMG HE'S SIGNING IN LA" alarmists

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      I think the guy on the left is Jeremy Castleberry, the player development coach (and Kawhi's friend) that the Raps hired recently. Big guy is Big John Corbacio, the Raps' video coordinator. And Phil Handy, in the middle beside Kawhi is an assistant coach.

Guy on the right seems to be another of Kawhi's "inner circle," unrelated to the Raps.
                      Nice. I like how we've inserted our talons into him this summer.

"Can't talk right now uncle Dennis I'm practicing with Kobe and the Raptors staff. And I'm half smiling."

Comment

So.

Kobe showed up to play some ball with nba players, saw Kawhi and decided not to get out of his sweats.

Comment

Nice. I like how we've inserted our talons into him this summer.

"Can't talk right now uncle Dennis I'm practicing with Kobe and the Raptors staff. And I'm half smiling."
                          This Phil guy is coming in pretty handy. He low-key has a direct network into NBA royalty. Getting our guys to absorb that mindset can't do anything but help.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Cue the "OMG HE'S SIGNING IN LA" alarmists
                            Paging Stephen A Smith...

He will run this story, "Kawahi was first taking pic with Lebron than now with Kobe?!!! This is it!!! I am now 150% sure Kawhi will sign with L.A!! There is no doubt in my mind!!"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Paging Stephen A Smith...

He will run this story, "Kawahi was first taking pic with Lebron than now with Kobe?!!! This is it!!! I am now 150% sure Kawhi will sign with L.A!! There is no doubt in my mind!!"
                              "I had dinner with Kevin Durant yesterday. Here's my take on the Dallas cowboys"

Stephen loves his name drops

Comment

Brown and Rasho Nesterovic.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X