No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think people realizes how bad this trade is lol. They just traded arguably the greatest player in franchise history who wants to be a career Raptor for a guy that might not even play for the Raptors.

It's a bad look for the franchise too. Read the reactions from the players.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Can somebody please direct me to the "Everything Danny Green" thread?

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        How does that make him a "bitch"?

Maybe it's his childhood dream to play for the Lakers (or just in LA in general)?
        Did you really just ask if sitting out an entire season, for a top team in the conference, and forfeiting $20 million in salary in the process, all because you didn't get your way, isn't a bitch move?

I can't think of a better definition or "bitch", honestly.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
          Can somebody please direct me to the "Everything Danny Green" thread?
          Careful I saw t rex drunk stumbling over to that thread
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            I don't think people realizes how bad this trade is lol. They just traded arguably the greatest player in franchise history who wants to be a career Raptor for a guy that might not even play for the Raptors.

I don't give a fuck
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Did you really just ask if sitting out an entire season, for a top team in the conference, and forfeiting $20 million in salary in the process, all because you didn't get your way, isn't a bitch move?

I can't think of a better definition or "bitch", honestly.
              It's a childhood dream man! Weren't you ever a kid!?!?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  I don't give a fuck
                  Exactly. What's the point of bringing the same team back to dissapoint in the playoffs once again ?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Exactly. What's the point of bringing the same team back to dissapoint in the playoffs once again ?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                    He's loyal, he want to be here. So be happy with second round exits.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Well a Raptor is a cold blooded lizard so..

Joking, it will come but right now it isnt at the top of their highest priority list...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I don't think it's a coincidence that greatness happens in two's. I welcomed my first born at 12:30am this morning, then we get this Kawhi deal. It's a magical day I tell ya! (It's a boy) ��
                        Wow! Congrats Mack!

Comment

I don't think people realizes how bad this trade is lol. They just traded arguably the greatest player in franchise history who wants to be a career Raptor for a guy that might not even play for the Raptors.

Dude, I'm starting to picture this every time you post, please get it together, for the sake of your reputation

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Comment

Your 180 turn is hilarious. Derozan was leading this team nowhere. If Kawhi doesn’t work out, you rebuild.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Good points but did that change happen for any of them in nine months?

Comment

Working...
                                X