No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To me the only thing that's really set in stone are the top 8. James Durant curry harden Davis Leonard Westbrook and Giannis. That is close to as unanimous as top 8 as you're gonna get.

9 to 30 can change on any given week and it is made up of the all stars, the 2nd banana or 3rd banana on a champion. You'll notice guys like Draymond, DeRozan, Lowry, Griffin, Aldridge all vary greatly from list to list.

The reason being theres not a lot separating these players. There is virtually no difference as you get up to the 100th best player to the 101st best player and its actually impossible to truly rank. The best in the world are a clear notch ahead and after that have the very goods followed by the goods followed by the not bads followed by the plugs

Btw the plugs are extremely fucking brilliant at basketball and would dominate the best player on your Facebook friends list
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
      What the hell??? That was the only thing getting me through this week!!! Why bother living at this point tbh...

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
      Uncircle September 21 from your calendar. In fairness, in a solo press conference, he would have been a sitting duck for any San Antonio reporter who flew up to ask “why were you mean to Pop?” Good call by the team but maybe they should have realized that in the first place.

Comment

• Is Kawhi in Toronto or not?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          Is Kawhi in Toronto or not?
          Lowry and Kawhi not in yet apparently, expected within the next couple of days.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            Already showing favoritism hey nick?? No balls!! Crack the whip!!
            #FireNurse

Comment

Is it too early for KL2 to be used in reference to both?
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                Stubby and Stretch

Comment

This guy just likes keeping us all on edge

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                    No sir....
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Interesting take on the Ringers nba podcast. Talked about SI’s Lee Jenkins going to work in a glorified PR role with the Clippers. Specifically that he’s there to help players work on their brand. Especially players who might be on the shy, quiet side....
                      That’s so Clippers.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Interesting take on the Ringers nba podcast. Talked about SI’s Lee Jenkins going to work in a glorified PR role with the Clippers. Specifically that he’s there to help players work on their brand. Especially players who might be on the shy, quiet side....
                        That’s so Clippers.
                        They're really bulking that front office up. I think the Clippers are headed in the right direction, and I was choked when they picked up Shai-Gilgeous.

Interestingly enough, as quiet as Kawhi is, I think that works against them in terms of bringing him in. Regardless, that process will take some serious gymnastics to avoid the confrontation.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/JLew1050/...60391861673984

Update: As a result of some scheduling conflicts, the Raptors haven’t been able to lock down a date for the Kawhi Leonard/Danny Green intro presser. The hope was it would happen before Media Day (Monday), but plans are still up in the air.
                          "I look at it as a day to day process. My focus is this year. If you look at the future you're going to trip over the present."

- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• HE'S NOT GOING TO REPORT

j/k guys!

The next few weeks are going to be torture. Let's gooooooooo
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• They might as well just schedule it on media day, prior to the scheduled time. Might as well introduce everyone on the day everyone is... introduced.

It'll lessen the confrontation to one day for Kawhi lol.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                                They might as well just schedule it on media day, prior to the scheduled time. Might as well introduce everyone on the day everyone is... introduced.

It'll lessen the confrontation to one day for Kawhi lol.
                                We better bring Kawhi in wrapped in bubble wrap. No loud noises, no bright lights. Nobody say his name or make eye contact.

We wouldn't want it to get awkward.

Comment

Working...
                                X