Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Masai needs to play defense, and grab Butler just to keep Kawhi. Kinda like how Colangelo signed Fields to help land Nash
    Lol. Good one.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      The media can suck a dinosaur dick
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
        I think Keon's referring to the the media responsible for suggesting "Clips emerge as Kawhi favourite" when literally nothing has changed and not a single game has been played, let alone training camp.
        (Not to you.)

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          I think Keon's referring to the the media responsible for suggesting "Clips emerge as Kawhi favourite" when literally nothing has changed and not a single game has been played, let alone training camp.
          (Not to you.)
          No, ESPECIALLY him. Brontosaurus dick

I kid. Reuben is the man
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
            Let me get this straight .. Butler's 3 choices are non winning situations ... It shows he is more concened about his brand then basketball ...
            He clearly wants a super max deal and to be the alpha on the team based on his choices. Winning not a concern at all.

Also cheers to everyone for going an entire page in the Everything Kawhi thread without talking about Vince Carter. That shit got old really fucking fast.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              He clearly wants a super max deal and to be the alpha on the team based on his choices. Winning not a concern at all.
              He also wants the premium on endorsement money that comes with being in a big local US market. Jimmy wants buckets of money. A winning situation with other stars means you have to sacrifice and take less. Dude is not going to leave one penny on the table.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                He also wants the premium on endorsement money that comes with being in a big local US market. Jimmy wants buckets of money. A winning situation with other stars means you have to sacrifice and take less. Dude is not going to leave one penny on the table.
                He's salivating over all those Kia ads Blake Griffin starred in while with the Clippers.

Comment

He's salivating over all those Kia ads Blake Griffin starred in while with the Clippers.
                  I partially blame the Warriors. If nobody else can win championships, then you might as well grab as much cash as you can and setup your brand to keep earning after basketball's done.
                  Last edited by golden; Thu Sep 20, 2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Also cheers to everyone for going an entire page in the Everything Kawhi thread without talking about Vince Carter. That shit got old really fucking fast.
                    Butler can't get the supermax extension. He'll be eligible for 35% of the cap three off-seasons from now, and not before.

He does seem to want the 5th year that Bird Rights grant, though, to be trying to force his way to a team he can sign with later anyway.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      (Not to you.)
                      KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      No, ESPECIALLY him. Brontosaurus dick

I kid. Reuben is the man
                      Totally playing around, guys! All love, haha.

I agree with the narrative regarding Kawhi. Again, like us, much of it is speculation, when no one has actually disclosed anything from his camp. I'm taking Masai's word. The last key thing we all read was that they're (Kawhi's camp) going to try to make the most of it, and exert every possible route to see if it's a good situation long term. It's all in Masai's hands at this point.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                        Totally playing around, guys! All love, haha.

I agree with the narrative regarding Kawhi. Again, like us, much of it is speculation, when no one has actually disclosed anything from his camp. I'm taking Masai's word. The last key thing we all read was that they're (Kawhi's camp) going to try to make the most of it, and exert every possible route to see if it's a good situation long term. It's all in Masai's hands at this point.
                        Nobody really knows everything, not even Masai. Kawhi for whatever reason keeping everything tight lip and nobody knows what is on his mind. I already dont care that he isnt showing up for whatever reason to the press conference on Friday, as long as he shows up to training camp/media day on Monday, I aint concerned.

But he better show up on Monday.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Nobody really knows everything, not even Masai. Kawhi for whatever reason keeping everything tight lip and nobody knows what is on his mind. I already dont care that he isnt showing up for whatever reason to the press conference on Friday, as long as he shows up to training camp/media day on Monday, I aint concerned.

But he better show up on Monday.
                          Which I assume he will. I think the presser really is nothing to see. Pressers have been postponed and cancelled and pushed back.

I was actually surprised they would do a seperate day to introduce Danny/Kawhi, considering media day is literally two days after. The players aren't obliged to come in until Monday anyways. The Sep. 15 set-to-report was a request, again, not mandatory.

Sigh, let the season start today. We're almost there, folks.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demar ain't going to do shit. He'll go 10/40 against us.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Lol. Is he trying to threaten penguins with ice cubes? #WeTheCold

Comment

Working...
                                X