Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planetmars wrote: View Post
    They have to give away some pieces to bring Butler in so it won't be the same team. They don't have a reliable front court. Wade and Butler have played together and soured their locker room in the past.. it can happen again. The East got better not worse, so it will be harder for Miami to win games.

    Spo is a great coach. I still see them at about .500 though. Maybe a bit better. But battling for home court? Nah. The top 4/5 will still be Toronto, Boston, Philly, Indiana and I have Milwaukee over Miami+Butler.

    Either way.. I'm not scared of Miami if they get Jimmy. Not with Kawhi on our team.
    i still think the bucks struggle just a bit this year. but they will be better than last.

    Comment


    • Doesn't Jimmy have a say on the trade? Well not technically but he did give Minny a list of teams. If a team is willing to give up major or important pieces for him wouldn't they at least want a pleased Jimmy in return? He could be holding things up.

      Comment


      • Bendit wrote: View Post
        Doesn't Jimmy have a say on the trade? Well not technically but he did give Minny a list of teams. If a team is willing to give up major or important pieces for him wouldn't they at least want a pleased Jimmy in return? He could be holding things up.
        He does not have a no trade clause

        The list is not worth the paper it was printed on
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
          He does not have a no trade clause

          The list is not worth the paper it was printed on
          Meh, this is the NBA. It's not quite so simple as that.

          He could certainly still be traded elsewhere, but the offers from teams will certainly depend to at least some degree on how likely they think it is he re-signs. If his camp was sending out "never gonna happen" signals to one team or another, you can bet that might stall some talks.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

          Comment


          • Media Day is probably today for most teams in the NBA. Trading Butler on media day seems like it would create a lot of awkwardness everywhere in the NBA. So I suspect a deal to happen tomorrow at the earliest, not today.

            Comment


            • DanH wrote: View Post
              Meh, this is the NBA. It's not quite so simple as that.

              He could certainly still be traded elsewhere, but the offers from teams will certainly depend to at least some degree on how likely they think it is he re-signs. If his camp was sending out "never gonna happen" signals to one team or another, you can bet that might stall some talks.
              Fair, but we were not on Kawhi Leonards list. Paul George did not want to play for OKC. I think teams that normally are out of the running for free agents are realizing taking a swing at a star and having him spend a year there is maybe the way to do it
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Fair, but we were not on Kawhi Leonards list. Paul George did not want to play for OKC. I think teams that normally are out of the running for free agents are realizing taking a swing at a star and having him spend a year there is maybe the way to do it
                Oh, 100%, like I said other teams can still trade for him. But a big part of why we traded for Kawhi is because Boston, Philly, etc, weren't willing to trade real value for a guy who wanted to be elsewhere.

                Teams will still take a swing, but when a guy is sending a message he wants to be elsewhere, different teams will be willing to take that swing, and teams with lesser packages might end up winning out when otherwise they'd get outbid. Exactly like with Leonard. So Butler doesn't have control necessarily, but he can still have a big impact on where he ends up, even if in an unintentional fashion.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                Comment


                • Jimmy Butler's large toy!

                  Comment


                  • Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Jimmy Butler's large toy!

                    That thing is expensive, unnecessary...and AWESOME. Exactly the type of shit I would do with NBA money
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      That thing is expensive, unnecessary...and AWESOME. Exactly the type of shit I would do with NBA money
                      Yeah, unlike this bloke who popped into town today...

                      Comment


                      • Uh this thread is about the majestic Kawhi Leonard, not Jimmy Butler.



                        That laugh is hilarious

                        Comment




                        • is this so hard? why can't our media get their shit together
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                          Comment


                          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post


                            is this so hard? why can't our media get their shit together
                            Now THAT's how you conduct an interview. Miles ahead of some of these amateur reporters had to show today. You could tell you can get just as much if not more from the person you're interviewing when you ask the right questions the right way.
                            2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

                            Comment


                            • Watching the press conference, Kawhi and Green reminds me of Lesnar and Heyman lol. Kawhi is Lesnar and Green is his manager/mouthpiece.
                              Mamba Mentality

                              Comment


                              • lol i cannot believe how ppl are going in on this mans laugh smh

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X