Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    There was some "bounce bounce squeak squeak" ....
    Giggity

Comment

• https://twitter.com/tole_cover/statu...343601152?s=19

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

sorry, I can't embed this tweet but it's golden if someone else can do it!
      Last edited by Mack North; Tue Oct 16, 2018, 10:00 AM. Reason: can't embed

Comment

• After watching the video it becomes apparent that Kawhi's form is so textbook. On the other hand OG needs a bit of mechanical adjustment. Obviously something they will continue to work with. It would increase how quickly he releases and improve his accuracy because he moves too much.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          https://twitter.com/tole_cover/statu...343601152?s=19

sorry, I can't embed this tweet but it's golden if someone else can do it!

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
            After watching the video it becomes apparent that Kawhi's form is so textbook. On the other hand OG needs a bit of mechanical adjustment. Obviously something they will continue to work with. It would increase how quickly he releases and improve his accuracy because he moves too much.
            Look at their gather points; OG starts his shooting form by bringing the ball back down all the way with a lower release point, more far out rather than a higher follow-through. That's why OG has a slight hitch in his jumper.

Kawhi on the other hand, when he catches it, doesn't have a significant swing where the ball completely drops before he releases, and keeps the form nice and high.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                *Insert Spider-Man meme*
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

..1..Blastoff?

Comment

*Star Wars music intensifies*
                    OG is our king

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• this thread is getting better and better if that is possible

Comment

• I can't wait to be stoned and watching Raptors tomorrow.

This was not a legalization joke I'm always stoned when watching Raptors.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I can't wait to be stoned and watching Raptors tomorrow.

This was not a legalization joke I'm always stoned when watching Raptors.
                            I'm in the drunk category, but I may dabble in the cannabis again if I get some edibles.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              I'm in the drunk category, but I may dabble in the cannabis again if I get some edibles.

I check both boxes. Really helps me tolerate leo rautins. I dont drink every game, definitely playoffs or whenever theres beer in the fridge.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I check both boxes. Really helps me tolerate leo rautins. I dont drink every game, definitely playoffs or whenever theres beer in the fridge.
                                Unfortunately, it's every game I watch which is likely about 70-75 of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X