Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    When looking at Kawhi's on and off-court behavior you have to remember his position in Toronto is very different from what it was in San Antonio. Here he's one of the most experienced guys and a leader if not the leader (after Lowry) on the team. In San Antonio, even though he was their best player by the end, he was still a secondary voice in the locker room because of the stature of guys like Tony, Manu, Duncan, etc.

    That's why Danny Green said he'd never heard him be so vocal. Depending on one's environment, one's status and responsibility within the group changes.
    very good points.

    I noticed that too. He also speaks to the media more than I thought he would. After the press conference I thought we wouldn't here from this dude until he announces free agent decisions.

    I don't see him going to LA Lakers for sure now... cause I don't see him putting himself in a situation where Lebron's voice is the only voice.

    I also think he likes the ball in his hands and he will get more opportunities here. I just really think that there is a strong possibility that he stays because he likes to be a star and treated as such which he would get. He wants to be the alpha dog. Clippers are a possibility but if we can honestly kill it this year we have a strong chance of keeping him because lets be honest... while there are 3 other eastern teams that are on the rise thats it. The West will still be very tough for the next few years and I don't know if Kawhi wants to slog it out there.

    Comment


    • He wants to win.

      Toronto gets to the Finals, he stays.

      Comment


      • Fact of the matter: If DeRozan was here still instead of Kawhi, we aren't winning this game against the T'wolves.

        Comment


        • Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Fact of the matter: If DeRozan was here still instead of Kawhi, we aren't winning this game against the T'wolves.
          Especially with the zebras relatively reticent to blow the whistle on contact tonight.

          Comment


          • One of my favorite things was seeing him dive on the floor, and jump no fear into other players for loose balls.

            Hes all in. Skip Bayless saying butler is better and Kawhi will fake an injury in a couple weeks, this was like a fuck you game
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
              One of my favorite things was seeing him dive on the floor, and jump no fear into other players for loose balls.

              Hes all in. Skip Bayless saying butler is better and Kawhi will fake an injury in a couple weeks, this was like a fuck you game

              lol
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

              Comment


              • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                One of my favorite things was seeing him dive on the floor, and jump no fear into other players for loose balls.

                Hes all in. Skip Bayless saying butler is better and Kawhi will fake an injury in a couple weeks, this was like a fuck you game
                The best thing is that it's not a fuck you game. Kawhi clearly gives no fucks what Skip Bayless has to say.

                Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • 007 wrote: View Post

                  lol
                  What a wanker

                  Comment


                  • 007 wrote: View Post

                    lol
                    the character that skip bayless plays is a long time spurs fan and the act he's putting on now is that of the jilted fan.

                    i don't know why anyone cares. he doesn't believe any of it.

                    Comment


                    • I can't believe Kawhi's career high in points in a game is only 43.

                      I could see him having a 55 point game in a Raps uniform.

                      Comment


                      • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        I can't believe Kawhi's career high in points in a game is only 43.

                        I could see him having a 55 point game in a Raps uniform.
                        The Spurs used to be deep, for one thing, and with several other players who could score. Also, the Spurs play slowly compared to most teams. So fewer possessions and fewer opportunities.

                        I checked out one of the Spurs boards earlier, btw. Man, it's vicious over there.

                        Comment


                        • TacoBreath wrote: View Post
                          The Spurs used to be deep, for one thing, and with several other players who could score. Also, the Spurs play slowly compared to most teams. So fewer possessions and fewer opportunities.

                          I checked out one of the Spurs boards earlier, btw. Man, it's vicious over there.
                          yeah i can imagine Spurs fans are pissed
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                          Comment


                          • I don't know what's going to happen next year but i'm going to enjoy every game Kawhi plays in Raptors jersey. Not taking this for granted
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                            Comment


                            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              yeah i can imagine Spurs fans are pissed
                              Deja vu with Vince playing his best basketball that season he was traded to NJ. Raptor fans justifiably were pissed too.

                              Comment


                              • chris wrote: View Post
                                the character that skip bayless plays is a long time spurs fan and the act he's putting on now is that of the jilted fan.

                                i don't know why anyone cares. he doesn't believe any of it.
                                Yeah it's really interesting how he was able to bandwagon from OKC to the Spurs in around 2013 or so. When OKC went to the finals he was a diehard Thunder fan.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X