No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well. I was prepared for this to be one year thing anyway. Getting rid of Demar was already addition by subtraction. Plus we got Green.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• If you guys can’t tell... Kawhi likes it here. He’s got a long way to go before making any kind of decision. BUT he likes playing with Kyle and can appreciate the talent that has been built up around him. As for where he wants to play, some of his quotes RE media and La La land in general don’t lend to the Kawhi to LA narrative very well. Even the national media has started to change their tune.

It’s a long season.

Comment

• I heard he's not returning Nurse's calls
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...n-raptors-star

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            I heard he's not returning Nurse's calls
            Yep, that's what I've heard as well. I also overheard that he's still at uncle Dennis place, planning on creating their shoe brand.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Raps are going to be fine either way

Comment

• just think of Kawhi as a mercenary.

Comment

• "We are who we are. We are going to be prepared, we are going to make things as smooth" - Masai

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    I heard he's not returning Nurse's calls
                    waaaahhh

Comment

• I'd be devastated if Kawhi leaves... I just might move to the city that Kawhi plays for

Comment

• I can't even tell which of you aren't being serious and which are actually panicking anymore.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Kawhi is fine, and happy.

It's a long year, he's been taking it slow and an unfortunate injury happened. Zero to worry about, and I LOVE that the Raps are riding this streak and having the marbles to keep him out.

Toronto is behaving like a .....ahem....Championship calibre franchise.

Time we as fans appreciate that. If they can get the US media on board, the NBA brass, and the networks..... then we can wave goodbye to the pisspoor officiating come post season...... could be a good time down at Jurrassic park.

But again, SO EARLY in the season.

Comment

• Thought this was an interesting piece from an article on ESPN that was featured in "Mornign Coffee" from the front page.

"For the past two offseasons, the Lakers have kept their powder dry in the trade market. Rather than sacrificing any of their young core -- Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma and Josh Hart -- to pursue a trade for someone like Paul George or Leonard, the Lakers have been content to sit back, let them grow and hope the combination of a young talent base and the bright lights of Hollywood will be enough to lure star power back to Los Angeles again.

It turned out to be enough to get the biggest star of all, LeBron James, to join the Lakers on July 1. But George spurned the chance to play alongside James this summer, opting to re-sign with the Oklahoma City Thunder at the start of free agency. And while there is plenty of time for things to change, there is a sense within the league Leonard will do the same next summer."

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                              Thought this was an interesting piece from an article on ESPN that was featured in "Mornign Coffee" from the front page.

"For the past two offseasons, the Lakers have kept their powder dry in the trade market. Rather than sacrificing any of their young core -- Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma and Josh Hart -- to pursue a trade for someone like Paul George or Leonard, the Lakers have been content to sit back, let them grow and hope the combination of a young talent base and the bright lights of Hollywood will be enough to lure star power back to Los Angeles again.

It turned out to be enough to get the biggest star of all, LeBron James, to join the Lakers on July 1. But George spurned the chance to play alongside James this summer, opting to re-sign with the Oklahoma City Thunder at the start of free agency. And while there is plenty of time for things to change, there is a sense within the league Leonard will do the same next summer."
                              Its becoming common knowledge now that Kawhi doesn’t want to play under Lebron’s shadow. I’d say Clippers will be the bigger threat than the Lakers.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Its becoming common knowledge now that Kawhi doesn’t want to play under Lebron’s shadow. I’d say Clippers will be the bigger threat than the Lakers.
                                And they kinda stink - now, upside, etc. - so...

Comment

Working...
                                X