Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I think just the beard.

DeRozan is a middleweight in the nba and a lightweight in the shoe game..sorry
    I wish he hadn't have used that line. It's kind of a dig at the refs too. They will be all over that in the playoffs when we really do need a foul. "Aren't you the guy who said you don't need to chase fouls?"

Comment

• The ad should have capped it all off with his presser laugh! That would have been an added FU/humour to all the NBA pundits who slagged him for a week after.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
        This is true. But does Pascal have the potential to be a #1 guy? Can he carry an offence on a regular basis in the future? Am I just preparing myself for what I believe to be Kawhi's inevitable departure?

Pascal's development has been amazing. Last nights 44 points is evidence. His handle, motor, length and quickness can elevate him to All Star levels in some games. To be a #1 guy that can carry an offence on a nightly basis, Pascal needs to develop a mid-range pull-up jump shot. His 3 pt shot is more or less a set-shot and he gets into trouble when jumping from too far from the basket for a lay-up or short baby hook. If he can't make a pass it's usually a turnover. That said, I bet he will / is working on it as we saw a mid-range step back jumper in ATL vs LIN's (at the time) Hawks.
        Last edited by Zak24gege; Thu Feb 14, 2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Pascal's development has been amazing. Last nights 44 points is evidence. His handle, motor, length and quickness can elevate him to All Star levels in some games. To be a #1 guy that can carry an offence on a nightly basis, Pascal needs to develop a mid-range pull-up jump shot. His 3 pt shot is more or less a set-shot and he gets into trouble when jumping from too far from the basket for a lay-up or short baby hook. If he can't make a pass it's usually a turnover. That said, I bet he will / is working on it as we saw a mid-range step back jumper in ATL vs LIN's (at the time) Hawks.

via GIPHY

Here it is...

Comment

Pascals highs this year look like one of those math problems where you gotta figure what number comes next in the pattern. Let's gooo...48! And he gets it in late Feb
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Siakam is so good that his name is coming up in the Kawhi thread.

Comment

Pascals highs this year look like one of those math problems where you gotta figure what number comes next in the pattern. Let's gooo...48! And he gets it in late Feb
                it goes +2 +1 +2+2+2 +3 +11. we would need to dig deeper into his previous highs to decipher the pattern. But all the previous jumps equal 12 one more then his recent 11 point increase. I say we add all the number together add it to 44 minus one and get his next career high is going to be......66
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• You know that feeling of doom you have as a Raptors fan, that things aren't going to work out right? It's nice to have a player like Pascal so thoroughly surprise in the opposite direction.

So happy for this guy.

Comment

You are referring to a sequence and 48 is a reasonable number, however looking at the rate of change in the increments (differences) would mean the next increment is one less than the previous increment i.e. 11 - 1 = 10. So my guess is 54. I think that would be a Raptor record.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      You know that feeling of doom you have as a Raptors fan, that things aren't going to work out right? It's nice to have a player like Pascal so thoroughly surprise in the opposite direction.

So happy for this guy.
                      Until he bolts

Comment

• [IMG]
                        View this post on Instagram

How's that for a valentines day card ��

A post shared by ƬЯƧF (@torontoraptorssuperfan) on

[/IMG]
                        Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        Until he bolts

Comment

You are referring to a sequence and 48 is a reasonable number, however looking at the rate of change in the increments (differences) would mean the next increment is one less than the previous increment i.e. 11 - 1 = 10. So my guess is 54. I think that would be a Raptor record.
                          I think after a big jump like that, the system reboots. Goes up by 2 again. 46 it is.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              Until he bolts
                              lol i think pascal will stay....leonard...not so much

Comment

• spicy_d wrote: View Post
                                lol i think pascal will stay....leonard...not so much
                                In the pro column: Canada and not needing attention fits with the branding of the New Balance deal. Also extra guaranteed money.
                                Con: weather, far from family

It's a toss up.

Comment

Working...
                                X