Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Whoops. Oh well. As Dan also suggested, he's underpaid anyway. We're adjusting so he gets appropriate salary
    No, I don't give a damn about his salary. Someone else brought up him being paid being a reason he shouldn't take games off, and I simply countered that if you want to look at pay for reasoning like that we should look at it in the full context of his value.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Maybe he rested so he could go hard in practice.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        No, I don't give a damn about his salary. Someone else brought up him being paid being a reason he shouldn't take games off, and I simply countered that if you want to look at pay for reasoning like that we should look at it in the full context of his value.
        Just being cheeky Dan-O
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• A good reason for keeping this guy rested during the regular season and making sure he’s rested for the playoffs

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            A good reason for keeping this guy rested during the regular season and making sure he’s rested for the playoffs

That's the same as his stats all year but ok lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              That's the same as his stats all year but ok lol
              His efficiency is dramatically higher and that 7-1 record ain't bad.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I’d rather be the 2nd place raptors with a rested Kawhi than a first place Bucks with a worn out Giannis complaining about a sore knee in February and stilll playing major minutes.

Comment

• The 2nd place might work out for us if he seeding stays the same. We would get Indiana or the Nets in the 2nd round. Boston and Philly would have to try to eliminate each other in round 1. Then Milwaukee would have a tougher 2nd round series than us against one of those two.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    The 2nd place might work out for us if he seeding stays the same. We would get Indiana or the Nets in the 2nd round. Boston and Philly would have to try to eliminate each other in round 1. Then Milwaukee would have a tougher 2nd round series than us against one of those two.
                    With Boston sliding a bit, will likely come down to whether Indy can hold off Philly.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      With Boston sliding a bit, will likely come down to whether Indy can hold off Philly.
                      I'd expect Indy to slide in the standings. They have a pretty brutal March schedule against good teams.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        I'd expect Indy to slide in the standings. They have a pretty brutal March schedule against good teams.
                        i agree philly could catch the pacers but I doubt that Boston will.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          You're right Indy has an absolute slaughterhouse to get through from March 7 to the end of the season. They have 20 games left, and 2 against Boston. I think they should go 9-9~ in the other 18 games, so who finishes ahead of who could easily come down to the 2 play against each other, their last being game #80

Comment

• Detroits gonna drop out of the playoffs and orlando will overtake charlotte for the 7th slot

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                              Detroits gonna drop out of the playoffs and orlando will overtake charlotte for the 7th slot
                              Possible, but they have a fairly weak schedule coming up and they've been taking advantage of those match up's recently.

Comment

• Okay, I'm willing to step up and deal with it. Or at least mention it and not ignore it.

We knew right from the start that Kawhi didn't want to come here. LA, any LA was the preferred destination. But Kawhi didn't say a word. He reported for duty like a good soldier. His first few games were pretty wooden, but he did his duty.

Now! Now it's different. I can't turn around without seeing another picture of a smiling Kawhi. High fiving Lowry and smiling. Jumping up and cheering Pascal, and smiling. Looking a TV talking head right in the eye and treating their inane post game questions as if they need a serious response. And giving a small grin at the end. WTF is up with Kawhi. What's he playing at. Online media is stuffed with Kawhi smiling.

Is it just me, or is it a thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X