Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

    Drew League is the next competition after the playoffs so whoever is joining that garbage year after year will most likely improve his ts% then regular season then back when it matters

    8 fucking years CYCLE of misery of that pseudo star

    Comment


    • Forgive me but blame it on planetmars for showing that eye opening graphic

      im done

      Comment


      • Did that "Pseudo-Star" and his contract not nab us Kawhi Leonard? C'mon man. I thought you said you'd let it go once we traded him? Geez. Lol

        Comment


        • Joey wrote: View Post

          Did that "Pseudo-Star" and his contract not nab us Kawhi Leonard? C'mon man. I thought you said you'd let it go once we traded him? Geez. Lol

          Comment


          • Only Draymond and Kawhi get better. Paul, Kyrie, Lebron and PG basically stay the same. Everyone else got worse.

            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post

              And look at demar DeRozan
              Look at Joel Embiid and Jimmy Butler. Ben Simmons didn't make the list because he doesn't shoot.

              Comment


              • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                And look at demar DeRozan
                Honestly; the biggest surprise of this is that I expected Westbrooke to be the one with the biggest fall. Like I knew Demar's would be low but I thought the largest change wouldn't be him.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

                Comment



                • Cr-y Leonard
                  This series Kawhi is responsible for 113 of Toronto's points on 65% FG...the rest of the team?
                  179 points on 35% FG
                  Guess what that means? #HEGONE
                  And I don't blame him one bit when you've got to work with Kyle Lowry as your all star and Nick Nurse who does not understand simple concepts. DO NOT BLAME HIM!!! What a shit show yesterday was.


                  Comment


                  • The series isn't over yet. Anyone with some sense knew this was going to be a tough series. The Raptors just need to win at home and steal ONE on the road.

                    Comment


                    • Kawhi has done his job. The rest of the team needs to look in the mirror and decide they're winners or no?

                      We're at the precipice of he stay or go.

                      Comment


                      • Apollo wrote: View Post
                        The series isn't over yet. Anyone with some sense knew this was going to be a tough series. The Raptors just need to win at home and steal ONE on the road.
                        This is true but it's not about the loss it's about how we lost. We look completely lost and scared. We look like they figured us out and we can't do anything to stop it. That's the worry.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                        Comment


                        • Once Philly made some rotation adjustments on defence and started playing more aggressive on D we just wilted. Only kawhi plays with force on the offensive end. Everyone else is scared to make a play or do anything. So everyone over passes and passes up good looks in fear of missing. If that keeps up this series is over. We are not playing like a team with tones of experience at all
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                          Comment


                          • GLF wrote: View Post
                            Once Philly made some rotation adjustments on defence and started playing more aggressive on D we just wilted. Only kawhi plays with force on the offensive end. Everyone else is scared to make a play or do anything. So everyone over passes and passes up good looks in fear of missing. If that keeps up this series is over. We are not playing like a team with tones of experience at all
                            Luck can happen if a man's courage is true. Do these guys have courage? I think so, but let's see it.

                            Comment


                            • Kawhi's trainer tweeted this and then quickly deleted it and since has turned his Twitter account private LOL

                              ​​

                              Comment


                              • Zainab wrote: View Post
                                Kawhi's trainer tweeted this and then quickly deleted it and since has turned his Twitter account private LOL

                                ​​
                                Is this real? Cause there's a lot of fake accounts every where and I feel I would have seen this all over my twitter more. Is this truly his trainer?
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X