Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Scored or Assisted on 62 points. Absolutely unreal.
      Also a career high for Kawhi, season or playoffs.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        This cannot be a real quote because giannis is nowhere near that eloquent and that is not a thing he would ever, ever, say. especially ahead of the biggest game he's ever played

Comment

• dislike: http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/26809344

Windhorst: LeBron has been in contact with Kawhi and Butler
          Brian Windhorst discusses the possibility of Kyrie Irving joining LeBron James on the Lakers and LeBron starting to recruit Kawhi Leonard and Jimmy Butler.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
            total bullshit

Comment

• Kawhi says "LOL NAH!"

Comment

• Let me paraphrase from the clip below:

"Why would Kawhi want to leave a team as good as Toronto? If I'm Kawhi, and some player calls and suggests I go join him, I turn it around and say 'Hell nah. Why don't YOU come HERE?'"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL1v...ature=youtu.be

Comment

• The thing is that Durant can't come here. James won't come here. So if he wanted to play with either of those guy then he has to come to them.

Kawhi has Ujiri running the show in Toronto though and that's a big advantage to the shit shows found in Lakerland and NYC. If it's a new sidekick he wants, Ujiri will make it happen.

Comment

• Comment

• The basketball intelligence of this guy with split seconds decision making is above par.

Last game with two examples I can point out why I said this.

First was when he gave the ball to Danny Green for a wide open corner three, Danny missed the shot. Kawhi luckily got the offensive rebound, he did not pass the ball again to Danny eventhough his ex Spurs friend was again open, he forced the action and got the foul. He knew that Danny still struggled offensively and with quick thinking at that moment realized that another pass to a player in a funk was not advisable.

Second example, tie game (93-93) late in the fourth after a huge tieing three point shot by Brook Lopez, Kawhi had the ball on top of the key, he anticipated a double team. Again with his quick thinking, gave up the ball to the hottest stroke on the court on his right side, Van Vleet nailed the three and got the lead back (96-93). But if you intently watched the video again, Kyle Lowry on his left side was way more open.

The game slows down for Kawhi especially in high pressure moments. His mental quickness reacts faster than his physical being. Unlike a developing player like Pascal, we always see his body reacts ahead of his brain, thus the turnovers and unnecessary fouls (ergo...taking the bait off pump fakes).

Kawhi is special, he is still in his prime and still has the ability to develop further especially his passing ability.

But man oh man, what an incredible talent and we are so super lucky to have him in our team.

If we take this series, I dont doubt that he stays for the long term.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                        Kawhi says "LOL NAH!"
                        'HE THE NORTH'

- quote from Mike Wilbon

Hell, yeah!!!!

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

'HE THE NORTH'

- quote from Mike Wilbon

Hell, yeah!!!!
                          Damn right! Love it.

Comment

• Can you imagine? LeBron misses the playoffs. The season is an abject disaster from the offseason acquisitions, the performance on the court, the fight with Houston, the Davis debacle, the Magic/Pelinka debacle. And after all that, LeBron says. "Yo Kawhi you need to come play with me!"

I mean if he did then it really does show that nothing would have mattered, because Toronto is the polar opposite of the Lakers atm.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                              Can you imagine? LeBron misses the playoffs. The season is an abject disaster from the offseason acquisitions, the performance on the court, the fight with Houston, the Davis debacle, the Magic/Pelinka debacle. And after all that, LeBron says. "Yo Kawhi you need to come play with me!"

I mean if he did then it really does show that nothing would have mattered, because Toronto is the polar opposite of the Lakers atm.
                              https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/...ebronkawhi.gif

LBJ when Kawhi decides to stay.

Comment

• "Yeah I know I'm the face of Nike, but Kawhi you come be my sidekick and we'll totally get New Balance and your brand over."

Comment

Working...
                                X