• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

If he just flew back for Carabana I'll die
    he did promise serge he would eat whatever he made, go to Niagara falls and attend carabana. Only one thing left on that checklist.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Have been away all day so forgive me if this has been discussed. Wouldn't it be a good sign that he even came to toronto? All the original reports were that he would be meeting with all teams in LA? Would he come to toronto and leave without announcing he was signing with the raps? Imagine if this meeting ends and kawhi gets on a plane again without annoucing anything. it would be hysteria.
    If he just flew back for Carabana I'll die

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Have been away all day so forgive me if this has been discussed. Wouldn't it be a good sign that he even came to toronto? All the original reports were that he would be meeting with all teams in LA? Would he come to toronto and leave without announcing he was signing with the raps? Imagine if this meeting ends and kawhi gets on a plane again without annoucing anything. it would be hysteria.
    Yeah, there have been a few tweets, including Kendrick Perkins who were like "Oh snap, he's IN Toronto now? HE STAY."

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

Image result for anticipation gif

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    ... need some Yoda right now ...

... actually this is serious ... I need some Bob Ross petting a baby deer ...

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Man this has been intense the last few days.. how is everyone holding up?
    I'm doing just FINE, alright?! Geez!

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Feeling pretty confident.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    I will go ape s%$ if this doesn't get resolved soon, its lakers,than clippers..now raptors 99 percent chance 2 land him..wtf is happening...maybe he doesn't want 2 b Lebron b€$#% after all, if he signs with raps I take it all back..we will c..common masai, work ure magic..

Leave a comment:

• schmemily
    replied

Lol serge just posted this
    Perfect timing.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    tim and sid just showed this

what does that even mean?

like "forget all that noise! kawhi is heading back to toronto!"
    or "forget all that noise about kawhi heading back to toronto"

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    So he’s waiting for July 4th to declare his love for ‘merica, or declare his independence. One more day to go.
    Naah he's going to walk out of that hotel in a couple hours with a new throwback purple jersey that will be used next year for the 25th anniversary. Uncle dennis will unveal a new raptor claw face tattoo while masai announces to the media that he has arranged for kawhi to become president of a newly formed nation in Africa that encompasses capetown.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    So he’s waiting for July 4th to declare his love for ‘merica, or declare his independence. One more day to go.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    i like how uncle dennis is trying to throw cris carter off the scent so as to not spoil the surprise

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Lol serge just posted this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X