Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If we really want to dissect this picture. I give you this scenario. If your moving cross continent to another country and a nba athlete are you really going to head down to home depot and box your things up like your a high school graduate moving away to college or hire a moving expensive moving company as you are probably renting a cargo jet to move your things. IMO the only way you box your things up in home depot moving boxes is if your moving to somewhere else within the city limits. HE STAY
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • Jclaw wrote: View Post
      ruh roh? guess he wasn't hanging out here for the summer anyways...

      This doesn't tell us whether he's staying or leaving. But it might tell us that he's made a decision.

      Or it might not. Who the fuck knows.....sigh.

      Comment


      • Toronto have eyes
        All man. All amazing.

        Comment


        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
          One myth has been busted: Toronto will leave him alone If he stays

          people snapping candid pictures and tweeting of Kawhi running his daily errands
          Stolen post from reddit

          Home Depot is a common place to take pictures of celebrities and famous people because of their anti-privacy store policies. Often times, tabloids in Los Angeles run stories about well known people and use photos from Home Depot to accompany the story. Just yesterday Danny Ainge got photographed with a bag of dirt and a shovel. When the paparazzi approached him, Danny said he was on his way to bury what’s left of the Celtics.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

          Comment


          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Toronto have eyes
            "Kawhi took what distinctly sounded and smelled like a diarrhea at richmond hill Taco Bell. He gone"
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment




            • "We'll always have Toronto"
              All man. All amazing.

              Comment


              • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                If we really want to dissect this picture. I give you this scenario. If your moving cross continent to another country and a nba athlete are you really going to head down to home depot and box your things up like your a high school graduate moving away to college or hire a moving expensive moving company as you are probably renting a cargo jet to move your things. IMO the only way you box your things up in home depot moving boxes is if your moving to somewhere else within the city limits. HE STAY
                Kawhi is aVERY hands on and frugal guy.
                Won't even hire people to buy moving materials for him.

                Box man won't pay. lol
                Last edited by Kagemusha; Thu Jun 20th, 2019, 03:39 PM.

                Comment


                • MixxAOR wrote: View Post


                  "We'll always have Toronto"
                  Who was that Fun Guy?



                  Comment


                  • Wasn't there talk about him buying a new pad in Toronto? Which he would need boxes to move into? He stay.

                    Comment


                    • We have all lost our minds..... thank god for the draft.

                      Comment


                      • slaw wrote: View Post
                        We have all lost our minds..... thank god for the draft.
                        After tonight I am going to try to ignore basketball news till the 30th.

                        Easier said than done though.

                        Comment


                        • Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          ruh roh? guess he wasn't hanging out here for the summer anyways...

                          Moving van spotted dropping off Home Depot boxes at this location....

                          Comment


                          • A nice piece on Kawhi....



                            You already know the correct move, Kawhi. Yes, you are under no obligation. Toronto will probably retire your number, even if you leave. Yes, there are tax issues with playing across the border, but we’re going to give you the number for the Journal’s tax genius, Richard Rubin, who might have some ideas. I don’t know if Richard knows Canadian tax laws, but he probably knows someone who does.

                            The future is where you are, Kawhi. How many athletes get to make an indelible bond like the one you’ve made in Toronto? You’re as big as Tim Horton. Drake calls you.

                            https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-kaw...da-11560514637

                            Comment


                            • Fake news. I don't see any alcohol or desserts in that picture.

                              Comment


                              • Kawhi just showed up late to watch a blue Jays game and got a standing ovation just by people nearby noticing and cheers spreading.

                                he hasnt left town yet. Hes fucking staying lol
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X