Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the ball boy beside him has ice in his veins

    Comment


    • Kingindanorf
      All man. All amazing.

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Kawhi just showed up late to watch a blue Jays game and got a standing ovation just by people nearby noticing and cheers spreading.

        he hasnt left town yet. Hes fucking staying lol
        They just did a video tribute to him too. My buddy texted he's there one row behimd the TD box where he's sitting

        Comment


        • Rockin a Jays hat backwards with wifey and a friend. Fuck even kyle probably left town already

          Kawhi never got this god like status in San Antonio. That was Timmy's town. And it was just that, a town. Kawhi got the city and country on lock
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Kawhi just showed up late to watch a blue Jays game and got a standing ovation just by people nearby noticing and cheers spreading.

            he hasnt left town yet. Hes fucking staying lol
            There must be about 10k at the game ....just the way he likes it ..lol

            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Rockin a Jays hat backwards with wifey and a friend. Fuck even kyle probably left town already

              Kawhi never got this god like status in San Antonio. That was Timmy's town. And it was just that, a town. Kawhi got the city and country on lock
              he's our Timmy

              All man. All amazing.

              Comment


              • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Rockin a Jays hat backwards with wifey and a friend. Fuck even kyle probably left town already

                Kawhi never got this god like status in San Antonio. That was Timmy's town. And it was just that, a town. Kawhi got the city and country on lock
                I heard/read somewhere that the crowd size at his Spurs parade was about 60k. Probably doesn't matter to mr. nonchalant.

                Comment


                • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Rockin a Jays hat backwards with wifey and a friend. Fuck even kyle probably left town already

                  Kawhi never got this god like status in San Antonio. That was Timmy's town. And it was just that, a town. Kawhi got the city and country on lock
                  Would have been nice but it's his usual Moreno Valley hat (which I now want)

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • All man. All amazing.

                      Comment


                      • biggest raptors story of draft night. . our finals mvp shows up at a Jays game. what a world we live in
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                        Comment


                        • Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                          Isn't that the Raptors head of Security (John Altilia) walking down the aisle with him?

                          Comment


                          • SweetRiverBaines wrote: View Post

                            Isn't that the Raptors head of Security (John Altilia) walking down the aisle with him?
                            He so stay.

                            Comment


                            • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

                              He so stay.
                              breaking news: Lawrence frank was at the Jays game scouting John Attila. expect to offer him a max contract as soon as free agency begins
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                              Comment




                              • damn he gone
                                All man. All amazing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X