No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and he may or may not have bought kids blue jays outfits (may have)

Comment

• I thought this sighting was good until I realized the Jays are playing the L.A. Angels...

So either he stay ... or he straight trolling us

(To self: "He's got a Jays hat on. He's got a Jays hat on. He's got a Jays hat on.")

edit: story developing presently... it was a BLUE hat, but not a Jays hat. And I think he left the game early.

Report at 11.

and 12... and 1am... every hour on the hour until he declares his intentions.

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Thu Jun 20, 2019, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

my heart dropped seeing this
          Why? the box might have been there to protect his car from any soil spillage from plants he was purchasing for his condo in Toronto.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
            Is that the mother of his kids that he is with in that vid? It's a great sign if she is around the city experiencing what Toronto has to offer since a big part of Kawhi staying would probably have to do with her relocating.

Comment

• Ryan Russillo says no one has any idea what Leonard is going to do, says there isn't even any bad information out there. "Any team that tells you they know anything is lying".

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Ryan Russillo says no one has any idea what Leonard is going to do, says there isn't even any bad information out there. "Any team that tells you they know anything is lying".
                That's why Woj pumping the Clippers so hard looks a little slimy. Windhorst and Bontemps are more reliable these days, and they're saying the same thing Russillo is: nobody knows anything.

Comment

• Honestly I think Kawhi is already decided where. He's contemplating for how long.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Honestly I think Kawhi is already decided where. He's contemplating for how long.
                    I think Kawhi needs to hear from the Raps that the franchise is committed to pay the extra tax to run it back.... then Kawhi does a 1+1 to try for the repeat. Otherwise, he gone.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

That's why Woj pumping the Clippers so hard looks a little slimy. Windhorst and Bontemps are more reliable these days, and they're saying the same thing Russillo is: nobody knows anything.
                      You wonder what role the Clippers hiring of Lee Jenkins might have in this. It seemed odd hiring a respected journalist but they wanted to change the narrative for a team that needed narrative changing. Is he pushing the Kawhi clippers agenda through the media? I’m always amazed when I see a headline (often from Woj) about Kawhi and LA and then you realize there are no new facts and it’s just an amplification of his original interest in playing closer to home. We’ll all know soon enough.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

damn he gone
                        To bed. Crushing dreams and winning chips is more tiring on one leg.

Comment

• moving boxes....touring toronto in a short span...he gone, guys

Comment

• Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
                              moving boxes....touring toronto in a short span...he gone, guys
                              What are you going to say when he resigns?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Man hes doing the presidential tour all week.

hes gonna blow the roof off on kawhanada day, 5 years x 35
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X