• Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Another big clue revealed!!

People need to chill
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

This is too much!! CSIS has to be on the surveillance detail. Eye in the sky. Lol. The country is really on the case. Bring Kawhi Back.
      Is it coincidence that July.1 is Canada day?! I think not.

Comment

Kawhi needs to get rid of the braids and fluff up a fro like Danny G. Go incognito ...confuse the pursuers.

ps... did Yahoo send William Lou to Barbados? Nice gig... Zarar couldn't afford the expenses.

Comment

Earlier reports had Kawhi meeting with the Clippers July 2. Now everyone is reporting he has meetings with both LA teams on the 30th.

Pretty sure he stay.

Comment

• hotshot wrote: View Post
            another big clue revealed!!

enhance!
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• *Although now that I double check, it's just Chris Haynes' report, and I'm not sure it's so clear that the meetings are happening on June 30.

Comment

• schmemily wrote: View Post
                *Although now that I double check, it's just Chris Haynes' report, and I'm not sure it's so clear that the meetings are happening on June 30.
                Last I heard it was June 30.

Raptors are getting the last meeting.

Comment

Last I heard it was June 30.
                  The exact wording from the Haynes article is he'll meet with both LA teams "when free agency begins on Sunday." I think the language is unclear, and other people have cited the report, saying the meetings are on Sunday. In a YS video, Haynes said he'll have meetings in LA "next week" and meet with the Raptors after that.

Don't get me wrong: I'm rooting for a couple quick Sunday meetings and an announcement that he's staying on Monday.

Also, I can't believe I'm parsing stories about Kawhi's free agency schedule. 🙄

Comment

• schmemily wrote: View Post

Also, I can't believe I'm parsing stories about Kawhi's free agency schedule. 🙄
                    If you signed up to be a poster here this is like the least weird thing you could be doing.

Be worried when you start hearing Kawhi's laugh in your dreams as Matty D takes out the trash and the sky rains Spicy P hot sauce.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

This is too much!! CSIS has to be on the surveillance detail. Eye in the sky. Lol. The country is really on the case. Bring Kawhi Back.
                      I know it would happen no matter what big market he plays in or what big market teams are trying to recruit him, but leave him and his girlfriend the hell alone.

Where Auston Matthews this week. Where's Mitch Marner (a FA) this week. No one knows, no one cares!
                      #Free Kawhi!

Comment

• Free agent Kawhi Leonard is expected to allow the Toronto Raptors to make the final presentation among the teams meeting with him in Los Angeles next week, league sources tell ESPN.

The incumbent often prefers to go last in trying to convince a player to stay with the team.
                        Raptors president Masai Ujiri said earlier this week that he texted with Leonard as recently as Monday and talked to Leonard's uncle and adviser, Dennis Robertson, on Tuesday. Ujiri said he's "confident" Leonard will decide to return to Toronto.

"We'll wait. He's our player and he's a superstar on our team and we'll wait on that," Ujiri said.
                        https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ke-final-pitch
                        Where's Jurassic Park sitting?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I know it would happen no matter what big market he plays in or what big market teams are trying to recruit him, but leave him and his girlfriend the hell alone.

Where Auston Matthews this week. Where's Mitch Marner (a FA) this week. No one knows, no one cares!
                          #Free Kawhi!
                          It's actually crazy how little you're hearing about the Leafs and NHL in general leading up to July 1. Kawhi effect is real
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So has anyone caught Kawhi taking a dump or picking his nose yet?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              So has anyone caught Kawhi taking a dump or picking his nose yet?
                              Pfft as if Kawhi has bodily functions like a regular mortal, the guy is a transcendent being not bound to this terrestrial plane

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                So has anyone caught Kawhi taking a dump or picking his nose yet?
                                Next best... this guy insists he found Uncle D.

I am surprised that K hasn't gone back to Cali yet ... or has he?

Comment

Working...
                                X