No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I normally don't post during the offseason, but i have a theory about this whole Woj/Clippers thing. IF i'm right(which i normally am) then i'll talk about it, once this whole Kawhi Leonard thing is over.

If not, then i'll see y'all next season lol.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5195326

kawhi and Durant want to play together

Comment

• Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
          https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5195326

kawhi and Durant want to play together
          That’s great. It will be hard giving up gasol and OG in a sign and trade but having durant, kawhi and siakam and Lowry on the raptors would be worth it.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            I normally don't post during the offseason, but i have a theory about this whole Woj/Clippers thing. IF i'm right(which i normally am) then i'll talk about it, once this whole Kawhi Leonard thing is over.

You mean when it happens you'll tell us if that was your theory and you were right? Just trying to understand what you mean here.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              I normally don't post during the offseason, but i have a theory about this whole Woj/Clippers thing. IF i'm right(which i normally am) then i'll talk about it, once this whole Kawhi Leonard thing is over.

Someone earlier had posted a link to a Lakers reddit site that had some ramblings of an AEG employee (basically an insider). Assuming the source is valid (and you can never really take anything seriously on the internet).. than Balmer paid media guys to make the Clippers look better. It can explain why Woj always has the Clippers as a target for most top tier free agents.

If you go back and look at Woj's tweets/posts, he never really says anything bad or questionable about the Clippers.

Back in the day.. Woj did similar stuff for the Pistons when Dumars was the GM. You scratch Woj's back and he'll scratch yours. Raptors run a tight ship and so they'll never play the same type of game the Clippers have played. Hence why Woj would shoot out a tweet about the Wizards having interest in Masai literally a few minutes after they won their chip.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Someone earlier had posted a link to a Lakers reddit site that had some ramblings of an AEG employee (basically an insider). Assuming the source is valid (and you can never really take anything seriously on the internet).. than Balmer paid media guys to make the Clippers look better. It can explain why Woj always has the Clippers as a target for most top tier free agents.

If you go back and look at Woj's tweets/posts, he never really says anything bad or questionable about the Clippers.

Back in the day.. Woj did similar stuff for the Pistons when Dumars was the GM. You scratch Woj's back and he'll scratch yours. Raptors run a tight ship and so they'll never play the same type of game the Clippers have played. Hence why Woj would shoot out a tweet about the Wizards having interest in Masai literally a few minutes after they won their chip.
                Exactly.
                And this is why a straight shooter like Kawhai should never consider the Clippers.
                Their owner is a weird shady dude.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Which later was confirmed by the Wizards front office itself to not be the case at all. Woj has had his credibiltiy as a sports journalist plummet this year. Big time nose-dive. Went from a respected source of early information on deals and prospect acquisitions to sleazy mouthpiece and parrot for the Clippers.

From his perspective you better hope what the Clippers paid him is worth it because that put a massive black eye on his credibility as a journalist. I don't think people will be listening to or following Woj the same way after this year. This seems to be the case across multiple fan bases .

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Exactly.
                    And this is why a straight shooter like Kawhai should never consider the Clippers.
                    Their owner is a weird shady dude.
                    In Masai we trust.

Everything he touches turns into gold.

As soon as Kawhi shakes his hand again Masai's aura will mesmerize him and he will sign that 2+1 deal.

He Stay.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      This gif is like a late 90s website
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

This gif is like a late 90s website
                        John Tory and Nav Bhatia are gonna hold a press conference asking me to tone down my gifs lest they should frighten Kawhi away.

Comment

• Kawhi is a top 5 player in the league, a UFA, who is taking meetings with New York, LA, and Toronto. Toronto will have the favoured last pitch slot.

Take a minute to let that sink in.

No other GM/exec in our history has put the Raptors in this position. Not even close.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Kawhi is a top 5 player in the league, a UFA, who is taking meetings with New York, LA, and Toronto. Toronto will have the favoured last pitch slot.

No other GM/exec in our history has put the Raptors in this position. Not even close.
                            That is cuz I was never the GM!

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Kawhi is a top 5 player in the league, a UFA, who is taking meetings with New York, LA, and Toronto. Toronto will have the favoured last pitch slot.

And now after this team has won that all of us have wished for... we have a preference... but whatever happens shall occur.. this city is in the conversation...and on to the next chapter.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

In Masai we trust.

Everything he touches turns into gold.

As soon as Kawhi shakes his hand again Masai's aura will mesmerize him and he will sign that 2+1 deal.

He Stay.
                                During this last season, I cant help but think back to the Aldridge free agency, where after the dust settled the word was that Masai left an incredible impression. Vivid memory of a podcast that year where Lowe said it was just a matter of time till Masai got someone big.

Comment

Working...
                                X