X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Is there any guarantee the Clips will be better than, say, the Thunder were last year?
    No guarantees in the NBA. You just plan for the best and hope for good health

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Is there any guarantee the Clips will be better than, say, the Thunder were last year?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

are Toronto murals going down as well? Hate to see it

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    it'll be fun to watch PG13 and Kawhi go to work. Damn that's real MJ and Pippen.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    My new rule next year: ANYONE but the Clippers.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    How long til this is merged into the "Toronto Raptors Alumni who are still playing" thread?

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Utah is legit.
    pelicans is going no where, they wasted their pick
    Pels will have a starting 5 of Holliday, Ingram, Reddick, Zion, and Favours

They'll also have a bench that's a mix of vets and youngsters

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

In the West, I'll be rooting for Utah - will also be interesting to see how the Pelicans do
    Utah is legit.
    pelicans is going no where, they wasted their pick

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post

Like FVV said "if he signs somewhere else, will just have to kick his butt when we face him".
    Love Fred's attitude.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzlsUUfg_dc/?igshid=jlza1t23qqor

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    I'm rooting for the Lakers over the Clippers. Thankful for Kawhi, but I honestly don't hope for the best with him. I root for the Raptors.
    I can't root for lebron super-team maker and Anthony "trade me to the Lakers" Davis. How is he better than what Kawhi did?
    Root against all California and NY based teams ....

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    I'm rooting for the Lakers over the Clippers. Thankful for Kawhi, but I honestly don't hope for the best with him. I root for the Raptors.
    Like FVV said "if he signs somewhere else, will just have to kick his butt when we face him".

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    Guys this isn't the same as Bosh, Mc Grady or Carter. Kawhi left SAS and asked to go home. By the sounds of it Masai could have mortgaged the future to retain him and chose not to trade fo Russ and PG.

Kawhi chose to be close to his family and is a unique dude. I wouldn't take this a slight to Toronto, it's just not where his heart is.

We are the champs!

We have a bright future with Masai, I'm not worried about the past issues with free agents. I think our franchise is becoming one of the best and most desirable in the league.
    Keeping Masai is more important than Kawhi. Players come & go all the time and it's becoming more rare for a player to stick around 1 team for more than 4 years. Yes we could have ran it back but this season Raptos lacked out with minor injuries & timely baskets was on their side. It's very hard to win a championship, anything could happen. We werent even suppose to winning a 'chip' but we did.

Now let Masai do his thing & find a way to win us another. Good on him for keeping his integrity & not bowing to pressure of a trade that may not have happen anyway or could have crippled us for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Go Utah....could never root for lewhiner .... or Clippers now .... or GState
    In the West, I'll be rooting for Utah - will also be interesting to see how the Pelicans do

Leave a comment:

Working...
X