Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Keonclark sorted this out awhile back..hes staying with the raptors
    Coming from the nephew of the neighbor of a friend of the landscaper of uncle Dennis's grade school principal,
    this is more credible.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Alot of the talking heads hedging their message now it seems ... alot of "would be a huge mistake if Kawhi doesn't go to the Lakers" now, instead of "It's all but signed, sealed and delivered". Fuck those guys. HE STAY!
      If Kawhi re signs with us and declines to join LBJ and AD,
      not only is he the dynasty killer,
      He is also the future dynasty killer.
      Lol

Comment

• If you ever needed to keep a secret then Kawhi is your guy.

Comment

• Just sitting here... periodically refreshing all social media, waiting to find out what Kawhi will do....

Le sigh....

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            If you ever needed to keep a secret then Kawhi is your guy.
            I just exchanged emails with a guy I know at MLSE and he says no one there knows anything outside of a very, very small circle. He said no one in his department is doing anything other than surfing the internet waiting for Kawhi news...

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
              Just sitting here... periodically refreshing all social media, waiting to find out what Kawhi will do....

Le sigh....
              Oh, cheer up... Kawhi probably chilling like this right now...

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I just exchanged emails with a guy I know at MLSE and he says no one there knows anything outside of a very, very small circle. He said no one in his department is doing anything other than surfing the internet waiting for Kawhi news...
                I think Canada's productivity is down 25% waiting on Kawhi.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  If you ever needed to keep a secret then Kawhi is your guy.
                  and ironically, so is raptors twitter.realgm and reddit. powerful forces here.

Comment

• So it seems like the media and general public are going into pure frenzy mode, gathering outside the Hazelton. People need to get a grip....

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
                      Just sitting here... periodically refreshing all social media, waiting to find out what Kawhi will do....

Le sigh....
                      You guys ... I am doing this too AND planning a wedding at the same time.

My productivity is down approx. 1000%.
                      Last edited by schmemily; Wed Jul 3, 2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Guys I'm at work rn SUPER BUSY ... but what the hell is going on? I'm reading that Kawhi is in Toronto right now signing the contract but Im also reading something about cp24/raps leaking information? What's going on?
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                          Guys I'm at work rn SUPER BUSY ... but what the hell is going on? I'm reading that Kawhi is in Toronto right now signing the contract but Im also reading something about cp24/raps leaking information? What's going on?
                          Nothing going on other than Masai and Bobby entering a hotel. No confirmation that Kawhi is even there or on the way.
                          Fans are nutzzzzz

Comment

• Live coverage on @cp24 as we speak on the Raptors' plane that just touched down in Toronto BELIEVED to be transporting Kawhi Leonard. So unfair we don't get the Canadian TV channels in the States

Comment

• He stay....Zen calm

https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/sta...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Photographic evidence from my GF's dad... told me, "2 planes, bags, family..."

"I believe that the last person to leave the plane is Jeremy castleberry, kawhis close friend. And the first one may be uncle Dennis. Huge news"
                              Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Jul 3, 2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• LOL LA fans getting a little restless ...

Comment

Working...
                                X