No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if reports of lebron's pitch is true... he basically said you have the lakers WITH AD in 2 years.... again I dont believe lebron at all... he needs control and is impatient. If anything doesn't work the other guys will take the fall... especially kawhi since he isn't a rich paul client.

thats just too much control to give up if you consider yourself ... "the guy".

Furthermore, I don't think him going to the clippers makes any sense if he is going to the west on his own... he cant load manage meaning he will likely end up on a team where if he misses anytime ... he will not make the playoffs potentially based on how the west is shaping up.....that is tough. On the raptors that is not the case

Comment

• Kawhi, wait until Sunday to become a Raptor. Screw the Lakers!!!

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

basically this... he is smart enough to know that lebron will never give up control
        THIS.

Kawhi had to deal with Pop and Tony Parker going after him in the press. Lebron is actively involved in the press. Kawhi is naive if he doesn't think he won't be pressured to play, his health and load management be damned

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Damon Jones has such a punchable face.
          He's also a hypocrite seeing how he opted to spend most of his career playing for shitty lotto teams.

Comment

• I find it funny that one of the apparent things that Kawhi wants is that teams keep the meetings info out of the news. Lakers are drama in the media for decades and are suddenly on their best behaviour for a week. Masai has the track record there and can basically end his pitch with Woj twitter feed and the lack of Raptors scoops on draft night.

Kawhi probably sitting back, enjoy the 4th of July with his family and isn't even thinking about it today lol
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

if reports of lebron's pitch is true... he basically said you have the lakers WITH AD in 2 years.... again I dont believe lebron at all... he needs control and is impatient. If anything doesn't work the other guys will take the fall... especially kawhi since he isn't a rich paul client.

Furthermore, I don't think him going to the clippers makes any sense if he is going to the west on his own... he cant load manage meaning he will likely end up on a team where if he misses anytime ... he will not make the playoffs potentially based on how the west is shaping up.....that is tough. On the raptors that is not the case
              To me this is a pretty shitty pitch from lebron. If i'm kawhi i just think okay cool ill go play in Toronto for 2 years then come to the Lakers when your gone and play with AD and be the clear #1. He's also 1 ring behind bron he wants to be the best from this era he has to catch Bron in #s. Lebron could only get Cleveland 1 ring. If kawhi could bring multiple rings to toronto his legacy would easily rival lebrons. so far kawhi 2/3 in the finals. lebron 3/9.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

He's also a hypocrite seeing how he opted to spend most of his career playing for shitty lotto teams.
                Watching that segment of First Take, here's what i learned:

1. Ryan Hollins is a wannabee/cheap version of Skip Bayless.
                2. Damon Jones is clearly LeBron's mouthpiece.

- Let's be honest, the ONLY reason Jones became an assistant in the NBA was because he and LeBron are tight.

3. Damon Jones face. Seriously though, that guy has the most punchable face if i've ever seen one.

ESPN should be ashamed. They call themselves "The worldwide leader in sports" and they put these two bozos on TV?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ESPN is actually the worldwide leader in smug.

Comment

• Comment

if reports of lebron's pitch is true... he basically said you have the lakers WITH AD in 2 years.... again I dont believe lebron at all... he needs control and is impatient. If anything doesn't work the other guys will take the fall... especially kawhi since he isn't a rich paul client.

No load management on the Lakers either. Imagine when AD and Lebron have a sit out a few games?

Comment

• Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

No load management on the Lakers either. Imagine when AD and Lebron have a sit out a few games?
                          Yeah, Kawhi actually played more games than AD or LBJ last year. With that trio and no depth, the Lakers would actually have injury/load management issues. Hot takes saying the opposite are hilarious.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            After VERY IMPRESSIVE meetings with the Toronto Raptors.

He stay.

Comment

So random that Kawhi made CC his media guy. I guess theyre tight. Enjoy another day of speculation everyone!

Comment

great point

So Kawhi is telling the Lakers to chose AD or him? Boss move.

Comment

Working...
                                X