No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new rule next year: ANYONE but the Clippers.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• it'll be fun to watch PG13 and Kawhi go to work. Damn that's real MJ and Pippen.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• are Toronto murals going down as well? Hate to see it
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Is there any guarantee the Clips will be better than, say, the Thunder were last year?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Is there any guarantee the Clips will be better than, say, the Thunder were last year?
            No guarantees in the NBA. You just plan for the best and hope for good health

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

No guarantees in the NBA. You just plan for the best and hope for good health
              How are George and Leonard gonna co exist?

Comment

• Noone's gonna argue for this to stay in the everything raps thread over sentimentality?

Comment

• Easily! Both can do it on all levels and are great defensively. It’s an awesome pairing.

Comment

• Kash_ville wrote: View Post

I don't think either one are known for particularly big egos and everyone else will defer to them there anyways. Both will play some minutes with the bench too likely. I don't see any problem whatsoever unfortunately, not like it would have been with the Lakers

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      How long til this is merged into the "Toronto Raptors Alumni who are still playing" thread?
                      I think it should get moved to the wasteland of Let's NBA like all our other ex-players were summarily removed.

Comment

• Kash_ville wrote: View Post

Just finished watching BBall Breakdown,
                        Clips will be scary next season.

Comment

• Comment

• Was looking for this thread and didn't realize he'd been BANISHED!

A HA HA HA HA

Thanks for the chip, grateful forever and all, but enjoy life in the wasteland of LET'S NBA. Succcccckkkaaaaaaaaa

I was gonna post was in surprise that in the end, Kawhi didn't do the long term deal everyone was projecting either. He did a 2+1. Which means, per Bobby Marks, he's left a total of $118 million dollars on the table so far. (That said this sets him up for the 10 year vet max) Even having walked out on all that money, he'll still stand to have made over $350 million by the end of his *next* contract.

At that point, what's a hundred million, this way or that?

Anyway, I'm never coming to LET'S NBA again, so goodbye forever. (And you thought Toronto was Siberia )

Comment

• haha... the mods here adhere to strict regulations ... like a funeral parlour ... bury the bodies fast. No exceptions even for the most revered.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                I loved The Littlest Hobo! That dog had way more personality than Leonard.

Comment

Working...
                                X