Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    I agree 100% with everything you said. Look at my posts from last week. I said i would trade anyone on this roster(including DD) for Kawhi.

But then Haynes tweeted that Kawhi has no desire to play in Toronto. That's not good.
    I trust in Masai. He said to put it all on him, and now it damn well will be
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      I trust in Masai. He said to put it all on him, and now it damn well will be
      He'll take him to Africa and humble him
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

https://www.raptorshq.com/2018/7/18/...-demar-derozan

Cap situation. Couldn't pack everything in there, so let me know if there are any questions.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Masai needed to take some risks and this is definitely a massive one but I welcome it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I agree 100% with everything you said. Look at my posts from last week. I said i would trade anyone on this roster(including DD) for Kawhi.

But then Haynes tweeted that Kawhi has no desire to play in Toronto. That's not good.
            Dude, do you have a mental block that makes every post invisible that shows the CBA rules where if Kawhi doesn't play for us he gets paid nothing (there goes $20M), gets fined (ouch, more money), and does not become a free agent at the end of the season (can't go to LA)?

He has every reason in the world to play for us this season and none not to.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
              Dude, do you have a mental block that makes every post invisible that shows the CBA rules where if Kawhi doesn't play for us he gets paid nothing (there goes $20M), gets fined (ouch, more money), and does not become a free agent at the end of the season (can't go to LA)?

He has every reason in the world to play for us this season and none not to.
              I just saw your post in the off season thread lol.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Welcome to Toronto, Uncle Dennis
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I will need Canada to cancel snow this year
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This is actually pretty huge, if true, because if Kawhi displays that he's healthy enough to play for USAB, then he would be bound by the CBA to play this year. Otherwise, he remains prisoner of the North, i.e., forfeits his FA status.

Kawhi Leonard might participate in Popovich-led USA Basketball camp to showcase health for trade, report says

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/k...e-report-says/

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        I will need Canada to cancel snow this year
                        I live in Canada and it rarely snows here. We had 3 days of snow last year. That's it.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

I live in Canada and it rarely snows here. We had 3 days of snow last year. That's it.
                          You live in Vancouver. That's China.

Comment

When is the press conference? Itching to hear what Masai and Kawhi have to say.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                              Kawhi doesn't speak. He'll show up like undertaker at wrestlemania for game 1

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                                I'm not expecting to see Kawhi at an intro presser. Something tells me there's going to be a bit of drama before he gets here. Uncle Dennis has to be raging pissed right about now.

Comment

Working...
                                X