Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Kawhi doesn't speak. He'll show up like undertaker at wrestlemania for game 1
    Ohhh myyu gawed!!! There he is!!!! The Phenom is here!!!!!

Comment

Holy shit, this really happened. What a tradeby Masai. Could still backfire but damn, nothing but respect.

Really sad to see DeMar go and I truly hope that we did not assure him that he was not being traded in SL.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Ohhh myyu gawed!!! There he is!!!! The Phenom is here!!!!!
        Kyrie...TOMBSTONE! Tatum.. TOMBSTONE! Hayward...CHOKESLAME! Bah God kawhundertaker is leaving carnage in his wake!
        /Jim Ross
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

This is weird, this is like a throwback and never trading Vince Carter away. You still have an injury plagued butthurt superstar that if motivated can be really special (the year VC got traded to NJ, he was on fire!). Hoping for something similar here where Kawhi gets going and the basketball gods have fixed the past wrong.

Comment

This is weird, this is like a throwback and never trading Vince Carter away. You still have an injury plagued butthurt superstar that if motivated can be really special (the year VC got traded to NJ, he was on fire!). Hoping for something similar here where Kawhi gets going and the basketball gods have fixed the past wrong.
            Vince was a tier 2 star. Kawhi is a tier 1 superstar. Baggage and all that aside, the first legit "best player on a champion" caliber player in Raptors history
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Kawhi doesn't speak. He'll show up like undertaker at wrestlemania for game 1
              Maybe Kawhi didn't want a trade at all! The Spurs just interpreted his grunts and hand gestures incorrectly.
              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Vince was a tier 2 star. Kawhi is a tier 1 superstar. Baggage and all that aside, the first legit "best player on a champion" caliber player in Raptors history
                You are WAY more positive on this than I thought you'd be Keon.
                That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Kawhi is arguably the second best 2-way player in the NBA, when healthy and motivated. Durant is obviously the better scorer, but it's not even close defensively. Giannis is entering the conversation, but that lack of a 3-ball makes him more stoppable in the playoffs.

Comment

Look man you can argue semantics but I was in the playoffs game against 76'ers when VC scored 50 points and I saw a superstar. Vince had all the talent in the world but the drive & motivation were not always there like a Carmelo Anthony.

Comment

Vince was a true superstar. In his prime he was a legit tier 1 player.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I, SamMitchells, approve of this trade.

Let's go Raptors!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                          I, SamMitchells, approve of this trade.

Let's go Raptors!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                          Jalen as well.

All the dumb ones like cris carter, stu Jackson, and probably Steven A Smith will shit on the Raptors cause they are fools.

Comment

Jalen as well.

All the dumb ones like cris carter, stu Jackson, and probably Steven A Smith will shit on the Raptors cause they are fools.
                            Stephen A Smith is shitting on Kawhi

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Stephen A Smith is shitting on Kawhi
                              Well he is a Raptor now...

Comment

I could care less what Stu Jackson thinks. That dude singlehandedly ruined the Vancouver Grizzlies.

And Stephen A? same dude who said DeRozan was for sure going to the Lakers 2 years ago lol.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X