No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People will shit on the raps no matter what. If they kept everything the same they'd say we're a treadmill team and now since MU took a risk were idiots lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      People will shit on the raps no matter what. If they kept everything the same they'd say we're a treadmill team and now since MU took a risk were idiots lol

Of all the low it had to be Chris Broussard who said today " Superstars do not want to play for Toronto".

Fuck you Chris Broussard you ignorant hack!!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Jalen as well.

All the dumb ones like cris carter, stu Jackson, and probably Steven A Smith will shit on the Raptors cause they are fools.
        Well, there's clearly the perspective that:

The raptors were a 59 win team last year, so why bring in someone who will possibly leave next season?

Hopefully he plays and doesn't cause any commotions.

I mean, a part me strongly believes that Masai is too wise to make this trade without having thought about all the factors that go along with it. Masai doesn't get 'screwed'; he's the one who does the screwing. -_-

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post

They're just bitter because it's not a story like him going to Boston, Philly, NY or LA would be.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, we have a new greatest Raptor ever. Welcome to Toronto, Kawhi Leonard!!!

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
              Well, there's clearly the perspective that:

The raptors were a 59 win team last year, so why bring in someone who will possibly leave next season?

Hopefully he plays and doesn't cause any commotions.

I mean, a part me strongly believes that Masai is too wise to make this trade without having thought about all the factors that go along with it. Masai doesn't get 'screwed'; he's the one who does the screwing. -_-

The risk of bringing Kawahi outweighs letting this core decompose & fall apart on its own. The rebuild was going to happened either next summer or the following, so Masai took a calculated gamble and the worse case scenerio we start the rebuild earlier. Best case : we are going to the finals where previously we had a less chance of doing so (Tatum & Brown would have shut Demar down in the playoffs).

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                The risk of bringing Kawahi outweighs letting this core decompose & fall apart on its own. The rebuild was going to happened either next summer or the following, so Masai took a calculated gamble and the worse case scenerio we start the rebuild earlier. Best case : we are going to the finals where previously we had a less chance of doing so (Tatum & Brown would have shut Demar down in the playoffs).
                Makes sense.

Let's hope Kawhi plays well without Popovic, and alongside Lowry, Val and Ibaka..

2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  Maybe someday. He hasn't played a game yet.

He's not the best player to ever play in Toronto (Hakeem) - and will never be

He's not the greatest Raptor (Derozan) and probably never will be unless he plays a few years here and raises the ceiling of the team to either championships or at least championship contention

He's not the best Raptor player (Vince) - meaning best player while he played, and won't be unless we see that he's playing at peak level, though this is definitely the one he has the best chance to obtain.
                  That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    They're just bitter because it's not a story like him going to Boston, Philly, NY or LA would be.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                    Yep, vast majority of Americans dont want to hear about the Raptors as it less exciting, so the media whores are doing their part in hating now due to less interest.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Exactly. Why drag out this regular season fool's gold core for 2 more seasons? That would be excruciating to live through as a Raptors fan. Take a huge home-run swing this season and then blow it up next season, one season earlier than it was going to happen anyway. And blowing it up would have probably meant trading Derozan, with possibly 2 more seasons of playoff futility under his belt and diminishing trade value.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                        That'd be Hakeem Olajuwan

Comment

• I’ll be optimistic as usual. Masai will find a way to re sign Kawhi. If anyone can, its Masai.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                            Welcome to Toronto man.

... leave your camp in the States.
                            Stick 'em in customs and never let 'em through.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                              You are WAY more positive on this than I thought you'd be Keon.
                              I came around about a week ago on acquiring Kawhi. We spend hours, days, weeks, months, years on here solely debating tanking, running it back, trades etc..ALL in the name of one day finding a top 5 superstar. I've always been on the side of trying acquire one by trade but other than harden, paul in 2009 or whatever, shaq in 2004..these things don't happen.

We had to do it.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                                That'd be Hakeem Olajuwan
                                Hakeem never played a game here anywhere near his prime
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X