Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    lol its like Vince mom all over again, make sure uncle Dennis has a good parking spot/seat in the house.
    We can give him a 30 minute talk radio show at 3am.. so that his LA buddies can listen in.

Comment

• Time for the leafs to hire his marketing company.

Comment

• Kawhi is apparently warming to the idea of playing for the Raptors. We got any idea on when a news conference is happening?
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Thanks Barolt.

If he plays then this is a great trade for the Raptors even if he's only a rental. My ONLY issue was trading for a guy that might sit out the rest of the year.
          LOL, we've been telling you this all day and you've been steadfastly ignoring it. Don't pretend this wasn't obvious from the start. Kawhi will play, unless he is legitimately hurt sometime between now and the season.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Better not let Uncle Denny and Lavar Ball ...or Bernie Mac form an alliance ...

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              ^ The Molly Qerim of RR.
              So you're calling him good looking with tons of NFL knowledge or...?

Comment

• Still remember when Kawhi came to Toronto for another tryout/workout prior the draft in 2011 and everyone was marvelling at his palm/fingers span. He of course went 15th but if JV wasn't there at 4 (or was it 5) could he have been picked?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Still remember when Kawhi came to Toronto for another tryout/workout prior the draft in 2011 and everyone was marvelling at his palm/fingers span. He of course went 15th but if JV wasn't there at 4 (or was it 5) could he have been picked?
                  If JV wasn't there at 5 (and he wasn't on my radar at all as I don't think many expected him to be there), I wanted Kawhi or Kemba. So I hope he would have been picked. I really didn't want Brandon Knight, who was another guy a lot of Raptors fans were high on.

Comment

• How is this not posted yet?!

Comment

Still remember when Kawhi came to Toronto for another tryout/workout prior the draft in 2011 and everyone was marvelling at his palm/fingers span. He of course went 15th but if JV wasn't there at 4 (or was it 5) could he have been picked?
                      Players drafted between JV and Kawhi: Jan Vesely, Biyombo, Brandon Knight, Kemba, Fredette, Klay Thompson, Alec Burks, and the Morris twins. Vucevic was drafted immediately after Kawhi

LOL - found a 2011 NBA mock draft (NBAdraft.net) that had the Raptors taking Knight - however, if you look at some of the draft profiles for some of the players, saw this gem "A well-rounded forward with great qualities for a future role-player" in the profile of... Jimmy Butler.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        Kawhi is apparently warming to the idea of playing for the Raptors. We got any idea on when a news conference is happening?
                        Apparently it's on Friday.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          Players drafted between JV and Kawhi: Jan Vesely, Biyombo, Brandon Knight, Kemba, Fredette, Klay Thompson, Alec Burks, and the Morris twins. Vucevic was drafted immediately after Kawhi

LOL - found a 2011 NBA mock draft (NBAdraft.net) that had the Raptors taking Knight - however, if you look at some of the draft profiles for some of the players, saw this gem "A well-rounded forward with great qualities for a future role-player" in the profile of... Jimmy Butler.
                          That was a low key great draft. I wanted Kanter if I remember correctly. Back when back to the basket bigs were such a hot commodity.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Yeah, I went back for a quick review on who were picked before KL ... nasty!

Speaking of Butler, he just (last week) refused an extension by the Wolves and the diff was about 30 mill. to the max. I heard a murmur that Jimmy B. might be in Masai's sights. That would be orgasmic.

Comment

Yeah, I went back for a quick review on who were picked before KL ... nasty!

Speaking of Butler, he just (last week) refused an extension by the Wolves and the diff was about 30 mill. to the max. I heard a murmur that Jimmy B. might be in Masai's sights. That would be orgasmic.
                              He would make more if he opted out and re-signed as a free agent.. as opposed to just signing an extension. So that news isn't really news worthy. But on the other hand apparently he doesn't like playing with either Wiggins or KAT.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                He would make more if he opted out and re-signed as a free agent.. as opposed to just signing an extension. So that news isn't really news worthy. But on the other hand apparently he doesn't like playing with either Wiggins or KAT.
                                Yeah the bold is the big source of speculation. The extension refusal added to that, but as you point out that's just good business from Butler's camp to get him the most money.

Comment

Working...
                                X