Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Yeah the bold is the big source of speculation. The extension refusal added to that, but as you point out that's just good business from Butler's camp to get him the most money.
    Also think the Wolves are up against the tax (I dont know for sure)... that Wiggins deal might not have been such a good idea.

Comment

• If we were greedy and brought in Butler.. how do we do that? I wouldn't want to give up any picks.. especially now that we gave up the 2019 one for Kawhi.

So we'd probably have to give up a prospect, maybe Wright ?

So Miles + Powell + Wright for Jimmy? I doubt that's enticing enough for Minny.

Lowry, Jimmy, Kawhi, OG, JV

**drool**

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        How do all these people have all these reports on Kawhi? Woj, Windhorst, do they all a secret bat phone and talk to Uncle Dennis in a cave?
        Why do you even doubt that they don't. Do Woj or Shams even sleep? Have we been calling the wrong person (Kawhi) a robot the entire time?

Someone give me a red pill.

Comment

• I don’t know how Paul George can post SMH about trading DeMar... dude you forced your way out of Indy

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
            I don’t know how Paul George can post SMH about trading DeMar... dude you forced your way out of Indy
            I think he is saying SMH because he wanted them to be loyal to demar.. remember its not about SA trading kawhi.. but yeah he is a punk

Comment

• 3 minute

Sounds like damage control, Woj says Kawhi will play. Sounds like nothing more at this point, but I can't think of anyone other than Masai who I would want to make a pitch for me.

Also sounds like the rumor of Masai telling DD he wouldn't be traded at Summer League were overblown. Woj says Masai told Demar basically there wasn't a deal at that point, but has been open for a while that he was available for a good deal.

Comment

• Kawhi has to play - he cant sit out another year -- no doubt the NBA would step in at that point and basically force Kawhi or suspend him...

Comment

• I am convinced OG & Siakam can do some of that, now they have the best teacher.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                    Kawhi has to play - he cant sit out another year -- no doubt the NBA would step in at that point and basically force Kawhi or suspend him...
                    and if I might add...in his better interests... to play very well. It is after all his contract year. My hope is that he shall be also making the Raptors a top shelf team in the East (at the very least), Masai improves the team and towards the end of the 18-19 season he understands that Toronto is a lovely city to play in and be very happy.... and the best player ever to play for the Raptors.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      and if I might add...in his better interests... to play very well. It is after all his contract year. My hope is that he shall be also making the Raptors a top shelf team in the East (at the very least), Masai improves the team and towards the end of the 18-19 season he understands that Toronto is a lovely city to play in and be very happy.... and the best player ever to play for the Raptors.
                      The dream.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Great job Masai you piece of shit. Dude just traded away their best player, the 2nd best player in franchise history....for a guy that might not even play here.

Great job.

Hopefully not another Alonzo Mouning debauble.

Comment

• https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...-Kawhi-Leonard
                          ''Sources say the talks were positive and there was no indication of a holdout or even an unwillingness to play for the Raptors.''

Comment

• you guys are worrying about Kawhi not playing for Toronto? Come on, if you decide to worry, you should be worrying about him not being 100% healthy.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                              https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...-Kawhi-Leonard
                              ''Sources say the talks were positive and there was no indication of a holdout or even an unwillingness to play for the Raptors.''
                              Of course it was. Masai isn't an idiot, he is a damn good GM, I'm sure a conversation about Kawhi's willingness to play next season popped up, Masai wouldn't trade for him without a guarantee that he'll play.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Of course it was. Masai isn't an idiot, he is a damn good GM, I'm sure a conversation about Kawhi's willingness to play next season popped up, Masai wouldn't trade for him without a guarantee that he'll play.
                                Pop isn't some snake oil car salesman either. These two would be Frank and honest with each other (youd hope)
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X