Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Breaking: pro athlete is decent and courteous like many humans. More at 11
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Let's say Kawhi doesn't play

-Lowry-Green-OG-Ibaka-JV

that's still a playoff team. And who knows with Demar's possessions distributed evenly and improvements from OG and other young guys, it might be better than last years team.
      Certainly fewer regular season wins in that worst case scenario. Could see more playoff success, though definitely not favoured to get through or even to the ECF.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Kawhi hasn't even done his Physical, so not for a little while I would think. And in the middle of summer, there's usually a lag between Player Availability and the move anyway.
        Heck, pretty sure LeBron hasn't done a signing press conference in LA, has he?
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Heck, pretty sure LeBron hasn't done a signing press conference in LA, has he?
          They will all likely do one closer to the end of summer or closer to training camp. Its the summer, they just got done with free agency/trades, let them enjoy themselves.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This is why they moved the Grizzlies to Memphis.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

This is why they moved the Grizzlies to Memphis.

I don't expect Kawhi to make any indication (either in public, or to Masai directly) about his intentions before the season is over. If this holds true, then there's no trade happening. He either re-signs, or walks.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I don't expect Kawhi to make any indication (either in public, or to Masai directly) about his intentions before the season is over. If this holds true, then there's no trade happening. He either re-signs, or walks.
                  Agreed
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

I hate how prevalent this opinion is, because it's not true. This run with Kawhi is all about the playoffs, why would they abandon ship before then?
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Yeah this guy and his 14k followers. Gotta filter your sources
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Yeah this guy and his 14k followers. Gotta filter your sources
                        I'll never forgive Jackson for ruining the Grizzlies. One of the worst executive in NBA history. I don't follow the guy. Someone retweeted it on my TL.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'll never forgive Jackson for ruining the Grizzlies. One of the worst executive in NBA history. I don't follow the guy. Someone retweeted it on my TL.
                          Wonder what would've happened had they drafted Baron Davis instead of Francis.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            I hate how prevalent this opinion is, because it's not true. This run with Kawhi is all about the playoffs, why would they abandon ship before then?
                            If you make the trade you have to wait and see what happens in the playoffs. Otherwise no point to trade. Even a one year rental where we go to NBA finals can be justified.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Simple. "I don't know" means no.

Comment

I am still shocked Stu is still relevant in some capacity in basketball discussions around the NBA and someone like Hinkie has completely disappeared.

Comment

Working...
                                X