Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    I googled’d Kawhi’s bio and one of the first things I saw was he was passionate about and executive produced a film last year on the first African American basketball player. Two thoughts:

Masai will absolutely get this guy involved with basketball without borders. Should be life changing.
    TIFF is 6 weeks away. Get this guy there. Show his film!
    Trust Masai.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      He made a bunch for local Grocery Chain "HEB" in San Antonio:

So it is possible. Lol

I realize we've got Norm doing GoDaddy ads but we've also got Kyle and Demar doing Gatorade..etc. What does this say about the San Antonio market that they get the entire starting lineup of a championship team (including MVP's and HOF'ers) to be in an ad for a grocery store? Welcome to the show Kawhi.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        Lol...Kawhi is actually smiling... give him some more happy pills Bobby. Who is the 3rd wheel in the pic...Uncle Denny?
        Bobby Webster, Raps GM lol

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          lol thats not happening.. i'd be surprised if they some how make the playoffs.
          They still have Love, they could be 6-8 seed, I kinda do want to play them and destroy the hell out of them even though Lebron left.

Comment

• We need a pic of John Tavares and Kawhi together... this off season has been magic for Toronto!

Comment

• Just throwing this out there... another disgruntled player available...Hassan Whiteside. A bit expensive I think (24m next season and 27 after that). I am not into salaries and cba machinations... but a JV swap etc?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                I realize we've got Norm doing GoDaddy ads but we've also got Kyle and Demar doing Gatorade..etc. What does this say about the San Antonio market that they get the entire starting lineup of a championship team (including MVP's and HOF'ers) to be in an ad for a grocery store? Welcome to the show Kawhi.
                I wonder if Loblaws finds this commercial and have the Raps do one.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I just came in my pants a little
                  I appreciate you

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                    Bobby Webster, Raps GM lol
                    Holy shit I was thinking the other guy... Masai must have eaten a lion in Africa ... put on weight.. did not recognize.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Man, Kawhi looks like shit. But look at that wingspan

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Just throwing this out there... another disgruntled player available...Hassan Whiteside. A bit expensive I think (24m next season and 27 after that). I am not into salaries and cba machinations... but a JV swap etc?
                        Nah he sucks.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Man, Kawhi looks like shit. But look at that wingspan
                          Looks thin... needs to bulk up a little

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            I'd love to play the Cavs in the playoffs again next season.
                            but, but...the Bulls didn't play the cavs in the playoffs last year... Unless... the Raptors look good again so... that must mean...You're a Raptors fan again! Welcome back!

PS.: (If that's the case you better not be saving that Bulls avatar for later, you know, when Kawhi has an off night and we lose a random game. You'd be messing with my head man..)

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Doesn't look like they're doing a full teardown yet. Kevin love George hill and a bunch of vets can make the playoffs in the east. I could easily see a 1 v 8 or 2 v 7 series
                              image we get swept again lmao

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

I just threw up in my mouth a little
                                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I just came in my pants a little
                                Newton's third Law

Comment

Working...
                                X