No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if Kawhi is still in Toronto, or did he return to ...I'm assuming LA, after the meeting with Massai and Webster on Friday?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Does anyone know if Kawhi is still in Toronto, or did he return to ...I'm assuming LA, after the meeting with Massai and Webster on Friday?
      he did his physical and went back. but not sure
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• So did he pass his physical?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          So did he pass his physical?
          I think we'd see some bombshell news stories if he did not. Reason being that the trade would be rejected by the league.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            he did his physical and went back. but not sure
            All looks good so far. Let's see when he returns...maybe drops by for Caribana? Is it true he is friends with Drake? Don't think I've heard of the two of them being seen together.

Comment

• Everything Kawhi Leonard

LJ2 wrote: View Post
              All looks good so far. Let's see when he returns...maybe drops by for Caribana? Is it true he is friends with Drake? Don't think I've heard of the two of them being seen together.
              Question should be “who is Drake not friends with?”

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Pusha T
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I don't think anyone implied that he's friends with Drake. There is a piece from a San Diego reporter that implied that Kawhi listens to Drake though.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I think we'd see some bombshell news stories if he did not. Reason being that the trade would be rejected by the league.
                    The trade could still go through actually, it's just that it might be renegotiated.

Something similar happened with Jrue Holiday I believe.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                      The trade could still go through actually, it's just that it might be renegotiated.

Something similar happened with Jrue Holiday I believe.
                      Well it happened with the IT/Kyrie trade last year. Cleveland got damaged goods so requested another pick.. I believe they got a 2nd rounder added.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Well it happened with the IT/Kyrie trade last year. Cleveland got damaged goods so requested another pick.. I believe they got a 2nd rounder added.
                        I think i mixed up then actually, I thought it was either IT or Jrue.

Comment

• Raptors also have the option to waive the physical even if he fails. Him failing the physical would just give us an out if we wanted it, it doesn't void the trade unless we want it to.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            Raptors also have the option to waive the physical even if he fails. Him failing the physical would just give us an out if we wanted it, it doesn't void the trade unless we want it to.
                            That's an option but it would create a very awkward situation with the way DeMar handled things on his way out.

Comment

Does anyone know if Kawhi is still in Toronto, or did he return to ...I'm assuming LA, after the meeting with Massai and Webster on Friday?
                              He's staying at my cottage until next Sunday. Just chillin' with some good steaks and cold beer and no media, had to find him a bed with no footboard .....dude like fishing, who woulda thought?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                If Drake can help keep Kawhi here, it's the best (only?) thing he has ever done well for the Raptors

Comment

Working...
                                X