Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Bahahahahahaha!!! How has nobody commented on this yet???

LOOOOOL!

Comment

• The happy feeling from this trade hasn't worn off yet. I still can't believe we landed this guy. Legit star player on the court.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The idea that the Raptors are unique in helping players secure endorsement deals, is news to me.

I just assumed that every team helps their players do so.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Bahahahahahaha!!! How has nobody commented on this yet???

LOOOOOL!
          Demar was probably a shitty tipper
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            If Drake can help keep Kawhi here, it's the best (only?) thing he has ever done well for the Raptors
            Last I checked he won us a possession against Justin Holiday

And called John Wall a bucktee

Comment

• Was it the game against Portland that the Raptors held them to I think 2 points in a quarter? I know that isn't going to be the norm, but can you imagine how good our defence can be if we reach our potential? Hot damn, I can't wait!

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                Was it the game against Portland that the Raptors held them to I think 2 points in a quarter? I know that isn't going to be the norm, but can you imagine how good our defence can be if we reach our potential? Hot damn, I can't wait!
                Raps should be among the league leaders in point differential again.

Comment

Raps should be among the league leaders in point differential again.
                  Plus wing span.

I look forward to being able to see OG - Kawhi - Siakam being able to play our new "wacky inflatable tube man defence" scheme.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Plus wing span.

I look forward to being able to see OG - Kawhi - Siakam being able to play our new "wacky inflatable tube man defence" scheme.
                    Our Blitz Unit. I'm giddy at the thought.

Comment

Our Blitz Unit. I'm giddy at the thought.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• As a parent - and i think it helped with demar and kyle this city is a great city if you have kids. Kawhi has a two yr old. He can get a nice place in oakville or rosedale or wherever and he doesnt need electric fences and lots of security. Being able to work and not worry about home goes a very long way.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          he did his physical and went back. but not sure
                          Do we know this from somewhere or is it on the previous information that said he would have it this weekend?

Comment

• I don't really want to get too excited because:

1. We know he's going to play(right?) Will he play hard? is his heart in this thing?

2. If he gets hurt, let's say
                            he sustain a minor injury, how would he react? will he pull a Chris Bosh and sit out games even though he can play? or will he continue to play like DeRozan?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              I don't really want to get too excited because:

1. We know he's going to play(right?) Will he play hard? is his heart in this thing?

2. If he gets hurt, let's say
                              he sustain a minor injury, how would he react? will he pull a Chris Bosh and sit out games even though he can play? or will he continue to play like DeRozan?
                              I can't see Kawhi playing and NOT playing hard, to be honest. That doesn't seem like his personality.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Regardless of his personality type, it's a contract year after he missed an entire season. If he doesn't ball out I'd be extremely surprised, whether or not he wants to stay with us.

Comment

Working...
                                X