Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    I don't really want to get too excited because:

1. We know he's going to play(right?) Will he play hard? is his heart in this thing?

2. If he gets hurt, let's say
    he sustain a minor injury, how would he react? will he pull a Chris Bosh and sit out games even though he can play? or will he continue to play like DeRozan?
    He'll play hard because he wants to look like an all nba player still.

#2 I'll admit really concerns me and I've thought about it. Playing through any type of pain or discomfort at all this season seems unlikely from what we've heard out of his camp
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I don't really want to get too excited because:

1. We know he's going to play(right?) Will he play hard? is his heart in this thing?

2. If he gets hurt, let's say
      he sustain a minor injury, how would he react? will he pull a Chris Bosh and sit out games even though he can play? or will he continue to play like DeRozan?

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/article/2018/07/2...-demar-derozan

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          LOL I have no idea why this gif was posted, but it's now my favourite gif ever ... Lol

Comment

• Joey,

Need the DeRozan thread back in this forum. If the Everything VC thread is here, why is the DeRozan thread gone all of a sudden? you're a mod right? you can move it back.

I'm petitioning to have that thread back in this forum.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              I can't see Kawhi playing and NOT playing hard, to be honest. That doesn't seem like his personality.
              Plus he has something to prove after last season. The talking heads are talking out of their asses in regards to him not showing up or dogging it or tanking it.

Comment

Joey,

Need the DeRozan thread back in this forum. If the Everything VC thread is here, why is the DeRozan thread gone all of a sudden? you're a mod right? you can move it back.

100%

We need it back
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• “He’s a maybe,” Colangelo said of Leonard’s attending the camp."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/23/s...-team-usa.html

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    That's an option but it would create a very awkward situation with the way DeMar handled things on his way out.
                    Way less awkward than voiding the trade and having Demar back on the team.

Comment

• I still can't believe we have Kawhiii Freaking Leonard. I just keep checking the forums for bad news, like there has to be a catch! Waiting for it.... #raptorsfan

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        LOL I have no idea why this gif was posted, but it's now my favourite gif ever ... Lol
                        "Do not wake that beast" ... of bad karma via bad vibes

Comment

Joey,

VC just debuted in Let's NBA.

Comment

• Hmm....but the Caboclo thread is still here...Alkins thread is still here. Weird.

I smell a conspiracy.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hmm....but the Caboclo thread is still here...Alkins thread is still here. Weird.

I smell a conspiracy.
                              Caboclo moved too. Rather than bring demar they just doubled down and took them all away lol
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Plus he has something to prove after last season. The talking heads are talking out of their asses in regards to him not showing up or dogging it or tanking it.
                                The Raptors have a great fanbase. Unless you're a jaded vet, it's really hard not to get into the game when fans are cheering their asses off, you're playing for a really good talented team that likes to share the ball, and you're the #1 option on that team. Of all the worries out there, Kawhi not playing hard is the least of my concerns

Comment

Working...
                                X