Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    The funny thing is that this is all based on a J Lewenberg tweet posted earlier in this thread that just said he was going but it was unclear whether he was going to play. There is exactly no new information in this piece. The Jump just raided the Republic.
    I do agree (why I called it ear candy)... my focus was on the USA basketball camp appearance mention and I hope he participates even if he just jacks up some shots..

Comment

• Kawhi isn’t playing in the camp, opting to “prepare for time with Raptors”.

Comment

• Interesting set of events. Either he doesn’t want to face Pop or he is somewhat interested in the upcoming season with the Raptors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Kawhi isn’t playing in the camp, opting to “prepare for time with Raptors”.
          Beat me to it lol

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            Beat me to it lol

I was my own source

Comment

Interesting set of events. Either he doesn’t want to face Pop or he is somewhat interested in the upcoming season with the Raptors

Not just Pop. Derozan and Lowry too. lol. That would have been awwwk-ward. Also, the original reason he was planning to play for USAB was to showcase that he was healthy for a trade. I believe that trade happened already.

Comment

• Sooo, the guessing continues!

Comment

• Damn I don't know how to feel about that.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Not worried at all about him not attending USA camp. Like others have mentioned he was only going to show he was healthy for a trade. I'm glad he's focused on his move to Toronto and having that as his priority. That's a good sign imo.
                    "I look at it as a day to day process. My focus is this year. If you look at the future you're going to trip over the present."

- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Damn I don't know how to feel about that.
                      The statement does read "He will use the time to prepare for transition to new team" This is good and positive statement in my book.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        The statement does read "He will use the time to prepare for transition to new team" This is good and positive statement in my book.
                        I agree with the posts above - think he was planning on attending the camp to demonstrate he was healthy enough to play, and now not attending the camp because a) it would be a little awkward with DeRozan and b) there will be a lot of media scrutiny and questions that could unnecessarily generate more controversy.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          I think it's a great sign. He showed up Friday, passed his physical and even posed for a picture. Now 4 days later it seems he feels even more positive as he made a point in his statement of showing respect to the Raptors. Sounds like hes buying in. There should be no more doubt Raptors are all in for 2019
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I think it's a great sign. He showed up Friday, passed his physical and even posed for a picture. Now 4 days later it seems he feels even more positive as he made a point in his statement of showing respect to the Raptors. Sounds like hes buying in. There should be no more doubt Raptors are all in for 2019
                            Kawhi re-signing confirmed.

Comment

Worry over about the physical. Kawhi passed!

Kawhi be all high-elf, like "I have passed the test. I will dominate, and go into the East."

Comment

Interesting set of events. Either he doesn’t want to face Pop or he is somewhat interested in the upcoming season with the Raptors

I like it. It gives him more time to figure things out for him and his family.

Also he avoids the very caty DeMar DeRozan and doesn't have to deal with Pop. Kawhi comes off as a very reserved guy. The worst nightmare for that type of personality is public drama. Laying low for now makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X