Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Friendly reminder: amidst all the new angst and anxiety over what will happen a year from now, please remember the Raptors have their first ever superstar guaranteed for this year, and try to actually enjoy the games in front of you!
    Co-sign. And to put it in perspective, one way to look at the last 5 years is like being at an all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant. After 2-3 re-fills, you're feeling pretty good. But after the 4th and 5th time up, you're getting too stuffed and it doesn't feel so great anymore.

So you can just look at this one year with Kawhi as being the long overdue dessert.... the icing on top of a great meal. Last 5 years have been a great run and whatever happens, happens. And if Kawhi leaves, we take a nice long, satisfying dump and come back to the buffet restaurant in a few years with a new hunger.

Comment

• Is he going to do an introductory press conference?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        Gonna pull a TRex here.

(...or is it Mr.Wright now?)

I KNOW EVERYTHING.

KAWHI TAKES US TO THE FINALS IN 2019. WE LOSE. HE STAYS.

GLORIOUS DAYS ENSUE.

I KNOW EVERYTHING.

Again, to reiterate...

I KNOW EVERYTHING.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          What are the odds there's an option 3 where some of the young talent here is too good to really tank (at least in the opinion of management) and the team retools on the fly through trades and FA?
          That's a possibility.. the 2019-2020 season will kind of show us what our young guys are capable of assuming Masai flips Lowry in the summer and holds on to contracts like Serge since he's not going to fetch much. Fred will be in a contract year.. and we're not sure what we do with Delon.. but we could be a scrappy 42-43 win team that tries to make the playoffs.

Feels like it could be like Miami's team. I don't expect the team to do well in the playoffs. We won't have a guy that can get you points when we need some badly. Defensively we could still be good though.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Is he going to do an introductory press conference?
            No. He will only do Media Day after camp.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              No. He will only do Media Day after camp.
              That's weird.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

That's weird.
                Perfect. Kawhi is weird.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Link? I get Woj's feed and I haven't seen anything like that today, or since he's been traded.
                  Check out my post (#1135) in this thread

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Co-sign. And to put it in perspective, one way to look at the last 5 years is like being at an all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant. After 2-3 re-fills, you're feeling pretty good. But after the 4th and 5th time up, you're getting too stuffed and it doesn't feel so great anymore.

So you can just look at this one year with Kawhi as being the long overdue dessert.... the icing on top of a great meal. Last 5 years have been a great run and whatever happens, happens. And if Kawhi leaves, we take a nice long, satisfying dump and come back to the buffet restaurant in a few years with a new hunger.
                    The first dump after eating at a buffet is pretty satisfying.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      The first dump after eating at a buffet is pretty satisfying.
                      Usually, unless all the different food inside your stomach wasn't getting along.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Was just about to post this. Good sign to see Raptors' coaches, including newly hired Phil Handy, there.

EDIT: holy shit, Kawhi's hands are huge LMAO
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Whos the white guy wearing thr Toronto shirt?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Whos the white guy wearing thr Toronto shirt?
                              Looks like John Corbacio.. a video coordinator for the Raptors. The guy on the far right is the new hire Jeremy Castleberry.

Phil Handy is next to him (new assistant coach, former assistant for the Cavs).

Comment

• Lebron, KD, Kawhi, .... and Cedi Osman!

Comment

Working...
                                X