Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    I still have to come on RR everyday just to make sure I wasn't in some super long coma and dreamt it all
    what would you do if you just suddenly woke up and it was game for of the cleveland series LOL

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Is it just me, or is it still super weird to think that we have Kawhi freakin' Leonard on the Raptors?
      Its like we won the freaking lotto & we don't know what to do until the money arrives.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Its like we won the freaking lotto & we don't know what to do until the money arrives.
        Great analogy. LOL.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I'm sorry, but why aren't we at the forefront of doing something like this?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Because we are all a bunch of bots.

Comment

RR got Casey fired and DeRozan traded for Kawhi. We're now taking a well earned summer break.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Because we are all a bunch of bots.
                  LOL, this is supposed to be the home of the most die hard Rap's fans.

Comment

• I hope Kawhi re-signs but lots of hurdles:

Cold (Kawhi didnt like it)
                    Expensive city to live
                    Taxes (Kawhi will be shocked by how much he pays on his paystub compared to no state income tax of Texas)
                    Media center of Canada (he shys away from them, so the media will have to be careful not to be on his ass all the time)

Raps own his bird rights so they can pay him more to compensate for things like taxes and how expensive the city is

The main thing will be how competitive the Raps are -- if they are Eastern conference finals or NBA championship this year then we have a bigger shot... anything less and we see Kawhi in a Lakers uniform next year...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Lol Kevin Durant sounds like such a whiney loser sometimes.
                      If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                        I hope Kawhi re-signs but lots of hurdles:

Cold (Kawhi didnt like it)
                        Expensive city to live
                        Taxes (Kawhi will be shocked by how much he pays on his paystub compared to no state income tax of Texas)
                        Media center of Canada (he shys away from them, so the media will have to be careful not to be on his ass all the time)

Raps own his bird rights so they can pay him more to compensate for things like taxes and how expensive the city is

The main thing will be how competitive the Raps are -- if they are Eastern conference finals or NBA championship this year then we have a bigger shot... anything less and we see Kawhi in a Lakers uniform next year...
                        I don't think any of what you listed will matter.. the most important thing for Kawhi will be family. His kid and baby momma live in San Diego. He wants to be closer to home.

Same reason why Nash chose LA over Toronto a few years back.

Comment

• Kawhi most likely is not going to stay but that's fine
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Kawhi most likely is not going to stay but that's fine
                            I'd rather not be obsessed with it all year and just enjoy this amazing upcoming season. Que sera sera...

But alas, fans gon fan

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I'd rather not be obsessed with it all year and just enjoy this amazing upcoming season. Que sera sera...

But alas, fans gon fan
                              I think once the season starts and there is more basketball news to talk about, the whole "Kawahi gonna walk at the end of the season" talk will diminish a bit. There will be a few whom of course will carry that torch.

I'm sure Masai is planning on purchasing a small plot of land and having a custom build town in it just for Kawhi, his family and close friends. It will have a dome around it and filled with heat lamps. Fish pond in the middle. And that's about all I know about what Kawhi likes.

Comment

I'm sure Masai is planning on purchasing a small plot of land and having a custom build town in it just for Kawhi, his family and close friends. It will have a dome around it and filled with heat lamps. Fish pond in the middle. And that's about all I know about what Kawhi likes.
                                Hes a freakish athlete, quiet, weird, prefers family and close friends and would rather just fish in a warm climate

Basically Kawhi is Forrest gump

Comment

Working...
                                X