Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhh... Kawhi's listening.
    The good news is rich people don't have to worry about weather all that much. What, you have to wait for bus? Walk somewhere? Start the car? Scrape the windshield? pfffft. Please

Plus, you can get a bomb ass coat. Talk to Drizzy he has like 1000 of them

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• David Griffin is doing a better job than Drake is in pumping Kawhi to Toronto. Maybe we should hire him as our ambassador.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          David Griffin is doing a better job than Drake is in pumping Kawhi to Toronto. Maybe we should hire him as our ambassador.
          But Does David Griffin wear dope coats?
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            But Does David Griffin wear dope coats?
            No but he doesn't stand courtside every game, drunk and camera seeking

Comment

• David Griffin is a smart man.

I am surprised the 76'ers didnt offer him their vacant President job.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                David Griffin is a smart man.

I am surprised the 76'ers didnt offer him their vacant President job.
                He is not process driven.

Somehow the Philly braintrust has missed putting an experienced GM in charge. Brett Brown seems to be the acting GM and if the Coach Bud experiment in Atlanta is an indicator this decision to have a combo GM and coach may bite them in the butt down the road.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  He is not process driven.

Somehow the Philly braintrust has missed putting an experienced GM in charge. Brett Brown seems to be the acting GM and if the Coach Bud experiment in Atlanta is an indicator this decision to have a combo GM and coach may bite them in the butt down the road.
                  Being a coach and a GM are two different positions that are often at odds with each other. A coach wants to win now at all cost and wants his players to trust him. Most players do not trust the GM cause they know he can cut them or trade them as well as a good GM would want to build a reasonably budget friendly roster that can compete for years to come not just this year.

Comment

• Sorry to break the current conversation, but after reading the recent posts on this thread.... yeah... we are in dire need of basketball.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                      Sorry to break the current conversation, but after reading the recent posts on this thread.... yeah... we are in dire need of basketball.
                      you have no idea.

im back to playing 2k17 now

Comment

Sorry to break the current conversation, but after reading the recent posts on this thread.... yeah... we are in dire need of basketball.
                        Its like lighting up a dart at the bus stop in the hopes that something comes over the hill....Still 30 odd days to training camp.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

Mark the date: Sept 13. Team Canada is playing Brazil... Its still something.

Last edited by Hotshot; Sat Aug 25, 2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                            you have no idea.

im back to playing 2k17 now
                            oh god... and that's 2K17.

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Its like lighting up a dart at the bus stop in the hopes that something comes over the hill....Still 30 odd days to training camp.
                            I've been on a highlight binge... it's so far in that I've been watching Bosh highlights... including that missed offensive tip in at the buzzer that made them lose a playoff spot. sigh.

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Mark the date: Sept 13. Team Canada is playing Brazil... Its still something.

Will definitely be watching, possibly covering. but... I.. wanna.. see... Kawhi... Leonard...
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

oh god... and that's 2K17.

I've been on a highlight binge... it's so far in that I've been watching Bosh highlights... including that missed offensive tip in at the buzzer that made them lose a playoff spot. sigh.

Will definitely be watching, possibly covering. but... I.. wanna.. see... Kawhi... Leonard...
                              Media day Sep.24. Till than watch for the Bigfoot like sightings on social media.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X