No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the season that you as a fan just want to see Game 1 and Game 82 then look forward to the playoffs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      This is the season that you as a fan just want to see Game 1 and Game 82 then look forward to the playoffs.
      No I want this season to last forever.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        This is the season that you as a fan just want to see Game 1 and Game 82 then look forward to the playoffs.
        I cant wait for game 47 vs Orlando on a Tuesday

That's not a real game, point being I'm excited to see this whole season
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Yeah, guys, I'm as hopeful as anyone that this gamble pays off and we get a half decade of dominance here, but there is every chance this is a one off deal and we have some hurt coming thereafter. We need to savour every second of this season. I plan to.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Yeah, guys, I'm as hopeful as anyone that this gamble pays off and we get a half decade of dominance here, but there is every chance this is a one off deal and we have some hurt coming thereafter. We need to savour every second of this season. I plan to.
            I don't think Raptor fans should be worrying about next season/s but rather concentrate on this one. Treat it like you would with all of our pending free agents, Kawhi is our player this season and while wearing the uniform will work his ass off to hopefully take this team to the finals. Let the chips fall where they fall.

We still got Masai, one of the best in the business. Masai won't let the Raptors franchise slide down to hopelessness & mediocrity like in previous era's.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
              Just read that Kawhi is expected to report for training camp early

.Sept 15th. Encouraging
              Where did you read this?
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Where did you read this?
                https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...augural-class/

"Set to report" not expected.

Should be there Sept.15.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Should be there Sept.15.
                  Thanks!
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Should be there Sept.15.
                    Well, if Kawhi told me he was "set" to report on September 15th, I would expect him then.

Comment

• Seems like the whole team has been asked to report early. JV skipping the FIBA event to be back for the 15th as well.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Just read that Kawhi is expected to report for training camp early

.Sept 15th. Encouraging
                        This is a good idea. Kawhi needs to build some chemistry with his new teammates and the rest of the team needs to adjust to not playing with DeMar.

Comment

Seems like the whole team has been asked to report early. JV skipping the FIBA event to be back for the 15th as well.
                          Good idea, new key players, new coaching staff.

Comment

Seems like the whole team has been asked to report early. JV skipping the FIBA event to be back for the 15th as well.
                            If I'm JV I would carry Kawhi's bags for him all season. JV may be the biggest beneficiary of the Raps superstar acquisition.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Good idea, new key players, new coaching staff.
                              Spurs south and Spurs north both playing from the same book.

Comment

Considering the importance of this season, I'm sure Nurse and staff want everybody in from day 1.

I cannot wait to see the Lowry/Leonard photos from media day.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X