Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine wrote: View Post
    Our reporters are so fucking cringeworthy at times.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    Dear God, please do not let Rod Black interview Kawhi. Anyone but Rod Black

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Toronto reporters as a whole are some of the softest around. I suspect the questions will be hard as marshmellows
      For whatever reason they're soft when it comes to the Raps. But they're like SHARKS when it comes to the Maple Laughs.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Me too. Finally can find out what's on Danny greens mind
        I'm more interested in what Danny Green's uncle has to say.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          I'm more interested in what Danny Green's uncle has to say.
          "You can fix anything with duct tape"
          -red green
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            For whatever reason they're soft when it comes to the Raps. But they're like SHARKS when it comes to the Maple Laughs.
            That's because maple leafs are the Yankees or Lakers of their sport. Most of the reporters of Raptors are trying to provide coverage to a fan base they treat with having a 5 years olds knowledge of basketball.

Comment

That's because maple leafs are the Yankees or Lakers of their sport. Most of the reporters of Raptors are trying to provide coverage to a fan base they treat with having a 5 years olds knowledge of basketball.
              Wtf. The Lakers and the Yankees of hockey? lmao. Really poor comparison. Both those teams have a rich history and won a lot of championships in the modern era. When was the last time the Laughs won a Cup 100 years ago? lol.

The Laughs are more like the NY Knicks of hockey. Overrated every year.

Who's the Yanks and Lakers of hockey? that would be the Detroit Red Wings.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                You know the odd "weather" and "hockey" questions will be asked.
                Anyone who asks about hockey or the weather should have their press credentials revoked. Also anyone who fishes for compliments about how Toronto is a world-class city.

Comment

Wtf. The Lakers and the Yankees of hockey? lmao. Really poor comparison. Both those teams have a rich history and won a lot of championships in the modern era. When was the last time the Laughs won a Cup 100 years ago? lol.

I just mean in terms of media. Toronto and Montreal

Comment

Like the Knicks in that they're a huge market, one of the league's most valuable clubs, and a legacy franchise that hasn't won a championship in decades, sure. But the 13 vs. 2 championship count is pretty huge, even if old.

The Red Wings are not on the Yankees' level in any sense. Not market, not legacy, not championships (lol). They can't touch the Lakers for value, market size, or legacy either. The Red Wings are the San Antonio Spurs of the NHL.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Like the Knicks in that they're a huge market, one of the league's most valuable clubs, and a legacy franchise that hasn't won a championship in decades, sure. But the 13 vs. 2 championship count is pretty huge, even if old.

The Red Wings are not on the Yankees' level in any sense. Not market, not legacy, not championships (lol). They can't touch the Lakers for value, market size, or legacy either. The Red Wings are the San Antonio Spurs of the NHL.
                      Yeah the Spurs are a great comparison.

I can't really think of the Lakers and Yankees equivalent in hockey. The Red Wings were the first that came to mind. People will say the Habs, but they've won 1 Cup in the modern era.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I can't really think of the Lakers and Yankees equivalent in hockey. The Red Wings were the first that came to mind. People will say the Habs, but they've won 1 Cup in the modern era.
                        The Lakers and Yankees have both had multiple decades of dynasties and so have the habs. Sure the habs are bad now but so are the Lakers

Comment

When are you classifying the modern era? I know many people consider when the league expanded beyond the original six. If that was the case the Habs had a dynasty in the 70s, and they won a cup in the 80s and 90s.

Habs comparison to the Yankees is pretty apt until the last decade. Habs might never win again. lol.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                            When are you classifying the modern era? I know many people consider when the league expanded beyond the original six. If that was the case the Habs had a dynasty in the 70s, and they won a cup in the 80s and 90s.

Habs comparison to the Yankees is pretty apt until the last decade. Habs might never win again. lol.
                            When was the last time the Yankers were as bad as the habs were last season and will be again this year? Then again, the habs can't just outspend 95% of the other teams and see how it plays out every year ....

Comment

• It seems Kawhi bought a house in T.O .. Should we put any stock in this ???

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                                It seems Kawhi bought a house in T.O .. Should we put any stock in this ???
                                It's the off-season, we should put stock in nothing, but will put stock in everything nonetheless just to fill the time.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X