Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Oh man, that moment when Rod Black beaming from ear to ear gets a one on one interview with Kawhi. I'm cringing just thinking about it.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

But but but Kawhi is gonna hate Toronto,he isn’t playing for the Raptors, he hates the cold, he wants to go to LA...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/JLew1050/...57439120457728

Masai expects Leonard to be in Toronto "shorty" (most Raptors players got in on or before Sept. 15, with camp starting next week), said he's spent a lot of time with the coaches already and met many of his new teammates in LA last month.
        https://mobile.twitter.com/JLew1050/...59779500167169

Masai was careful not to say anything definitive in regards to Kawhi's health, will wait to see how he looks in camp, but all indications are he's "ready to roll". "He's been working out very, very hard".
        "I look at it as a day to day process. My focus is this year. If you look at the future you're going to trip over the present."

- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          Oh man, that moment when Rod Black beaming from ear to ear gets a one on one interview with Kawhi. I'm cringing just thinking about it.
          These eyes will penetrate your soul

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kawhi ranks #2 on people and things to watch this season, behind of course Lebron in LA

2. Cold-Weather Kawhi Leonard
            Chau: The biggest question in the East this season was the biggest question in the West last season: Just what can we expect from Kawhi? If his 2016–17 form has not been lost, the Raptors have gained a player that turns all of the Raptors’ weaknesses into elite strengths. They would have enough talent to challenge every team in the league. But is that too much to ask for? Leonard’s season carries numerous burdens — it will tell us a lot about his long-term health, about his sustainability as an elite offensive player (which we’ve truly seen only one full season of), about whether the Raptors were ever as close to elite status as we thought they were over the years, and about the mystique of Gregg Popovich. No pressure.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/9...ine-nba-season

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              These eyes will penetrate your soul

Only one pair of eyes can penetrate the soul. Do not disrespect Tom Sterner again.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                Only one pair of eyes can penetrate the soul. Do not disrespect Tom Sterner again.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
                Jesus Christ man that's NSFW material a colleague could have been hurt walking by this picture

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Rod Black "Kawhi what an incredible performance, please tell us what happened in the half that shifted momentem over to you guys?!!!"

Kawhi "umm coach told us to play better defense and we were able to win the game"

Rob Black: "indeed you've done it!! Now you've gottten pretty hot with your shooting in the 4th, what was going through your head at the time?!!"

Kawhi: " umm just execution of our usual play"

Rod Black: (big smile) "Thank you Kawhi! Anything you want to say to our fans?!"

Kawhi : ummm not really (walks off)

Rod Black: (smiles) okay and back to you Leo & Matt"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Rod Black "Kawhi what an incredible performance, please tell us what happened in the half that shifted momentem over to you guys?!!!"

Kawhi "umm coach told us to play better defense and we were able to win the game"

Rob Black: "indeed you've done it!! Now you've gottten pretty hot with your shooting in the 4th, what was going through your head at the time?!!"

Rod Black: (big smile) "Thank you Kawhi! Anything you want to say to our fans?!"

Kyle's going to miss acting like a tool in post game interviews. If he does this one time to Kawhi hes leaving to LA lol

Comment

• The "but Vince's teammates" argument falls apart when you look at what happened with the Nets, which is...nothing. He dunked the ball, scored some points, everyone talked about potential. They had one 49 win season and got bounced in 5 games in round 2. They had several roughly .500 or worse seasons. Nothing really happened. It was all very....Vince.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Those questions are way too insightful for Rod Black. He's way more incoherent than that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          The "but Vince's teammates" argument falls apart when you look at what happened with the Nets, which is...nothing. He dunked the ball, scored some points, everyone talked about potential. They had one 49 win season and got bounced in 5 games in round 2. They had several roughly .500 or worse seasons. Nothing really happened. It was all very....Vince.
                          I thought that team was gonna be soooooo good. Didnt really matter they had no bigs, they had the best quarterback point guard in the nba, and and an ideal 3rd banana In prime Richard Jefferson as a 2nd scoring option to help Vince.

According to some of you guys, thats 2 top 5 players and a top 30 player. And they never left the 2nd round in the east

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            The "but Vince's teammates" argument falls apart when you look at what happened with the Nets, which is...nothing. He dunked the ball, scored some points, everyone talked about potential. They had one 49 win season and got bounced in 5 games in round 2. They had several roughly .500 or worse seasons. Nothing really happened. It was all very....Vince.
                            No one is claiming Vince was a top 5 player with the Nets. He was never the same after his injuries.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I remember about a yr before he got traded mopete was second leading scorer averaging 12 points and not much else after vince. It was a pretty stagnant team at that point with payroll maxed and no juicy picks or young potential on the horizon

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                No one is claiming Vince was a top 5 player with the Nets. He was never the same after his injuries.
                                You remember it differently than me so I did some quick math. Lets take his best 3 season stretch for both teams and take the averages. These numbers were rounded

2000-02 Raptors
                                26.33 pts, 5.5 rebounds, 4 ast
                                53.33%ts, 10.67 win share, 5.33 vorp 23 PER

2005-2007 nets
                                25.67 pts 5.9 rebounds 4.5 assist
                                53%ts, 9.67 win share, 5 vorp 23 PER

It's an exaggeration to say he wasn't the same player. The decline started in 2008 at age 31, after 3 seasons with the nets and 3 all star games while collecting 3 player of the months. Didnt get past the 2nd round with Jason Kidd.

Comment

Working...
                                X