Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We better bring Kawhi in wrapped in bubble wrap. No loud noises, no bright lights. Nobody say his name or make eye contact.

We wouldn't want it to get awkward.
    Masai needs to turn into Dana White that first media day, any questions Masai deems too stupid or baiting will have his media access credentials revoked at the ACC (yes I said ACC fuck Scotia) until the start of the season.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Interesting take on the Ringers nba podcast. Talked about SI’s Lee Jenkins going to work in a glorified PR role with the Clippers. Specifically that he’s there to help players work on their brand. Especially players who might be on the shy, quiet side....
      That’s so Clippers.
      Funny thing with that is when people were reacting to the Lee Jenkins news, thinking it was unprecedented, one other example of this sort of move was brought up - when the Raptors, last summer, hired another SI writer (Luke Winn) to join their front office.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        We better bring Kawhi in wrapped in bubble wrap. No loud noises, no bright lights. Nobody say his name or make eye contact.

We wouldn't want it to get awkward.

hahaha, imagine if we had a Tony Ferguson incident, and Kawhi trips on a camera cord, tearing an ACL. Goodness.

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Masai needs to turn into Dana White that first media day, any questions Masai deems too stupid or baiting will have his media access credentials revoked at the ACC (yes I said ACC fuck Scotia) until the start of the season.
        I think that is actually a good point. Masai would have to show that he will protect Kawhi, as much as that would suck for someone like me who will ask some in-depth questions lol.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Jimmy Butler has requested a trade from the Minnesota Timberwolves, according to The Athletic’s Shams Charania and Jon Krawczynski.

Butler has reportedly provided the Timberwolves a list of “one-to-three teams” with which he’s willing to sign an extension.

ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reports Butler’s “preferred destinations for a trade” are the Brooklyn Nets, Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks.

PLEASE not the Clippers, the Kawhi is going there for sure noise would only intensify

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Jimmy Butler has requested a trade from the Minnesota Timberwolves, according to The Athletic’s Shams Charania and Jon Krawczynski.

Butler has reportedly provided the Timberwolves a list of “one-to-three teams” with which he’s willing to sign an extension.

ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reports Butler’s “preferred destinations for a trade” are the Brooklyn Nets, Los Angeles Clippers and New York Knicks.

PLEASE not the Clippers, the Kawhi is going there for sure noise would only intensify
            Let me get this straight .. Butler's 3 choices are non winning situations ... It shows he is more concened about his brand then basketball ...

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
              Let me get this straight .. Butler's 3 choices are non winning situations ... It shows he is more concened about his brand then basketball ...
              The Wiggins feud is now exposed as a smokescreen.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                The Wiggins feud is now exposed as a smokescreen.
                Yes, and eerily similar to what him and Wade were saying in Chicago at some point about the young guys there not wanting "compete". Now both sound like bullshit.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                  I know both Clippers and Nets can easily have a second max contract space, and I believe the same for the Knicks (with some maneuvering). Jimmy looks to be playing he long game looking for a partner.

The Clippers in particular would worry me if he lands there. That only increases the Kawhi speculation.
                  http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
                    I know both Clippers and Nets can easily have a second max contract space, and I believe the same for the Knicks (with some maneuvering). Jimmy looks to be playing he long game looking for a partner.

The Clippers in particular would worry me if he lands there. That only increases the Kawhi speculation.
                    I really dont think Kawhi cares about winning as much as him feeling comfortable. The dude has some sort of anxiety/stress issues and can't deal with them in a proper manner. Who knows Maybe having Butler there might deter Kawhi from playing with another boisterous locker room voice that will call him out, the fact he isnt gungho on playing with Lebron is telling.

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post

Masai needs to play defense, and grab Butler just to keep Kawhi. Kinda like how Colangelo signed Fields to help land Nash

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        I really dont think Kawhi cares about winning as much as him feeling comfortable. The dude has some sort of anxiety/stress issues and can't deal with them in a proper manner. Who knows Maybe having Butler there might deter Kawhi from playing with another boisterous locker room voice that will call him out, the fact he isnt gungho on playing with Lebron is telling.
                        TBH, the guy I worry about most is Lowry. Nobody's really talking about him, but he's got a lot of Napolean complex in him. He loved the idea that it was "his franchise" and tolerated sharing the limelight with DeMar who he was on par with. Lowry low-key loves the attention, he's clearly not the alpha dog now. If Butler comes, Lowry slides to 3rd banana. He's a wild-card.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          TBH, the guy I worry about most is Lowry. Nobody's really talking about him, but he's got a lot of Napolean complex in him. He loved the idea that it was "his franchise" and tolerated sharing the limelight with DeMar who he was on par with. Lowry low-key loves the attention, he's clearly not the alpha dog now. If Butler comes, Lowry slides to 3rd banana. He's a wild-card.
                          He didn't seem to love the idea that it was his team when being interviewed after every playoff loss to the Cav's. Now the pressure is off him to play ball.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Masai needs to play defense, and grab Butler just to keep Kawhi. Kinda like how Colangelo signed Fields to help land Nash

Comment

• Training camp hasn't even started and all.the talk right now is how the Clips are the fav to land Kawhi next offseason. Fucking brutal. Only in the NBA.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Training camp hasn't even started and all.the talk right now is how the Clips are the fav to land Kawhi next offseason. Fucking brutal. Only in the NBA.
                                The media can suck a dinosaur dick
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X