his games as a Raptor hurt more than whatever he plans on doing as a Spur
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Ouch.

Comment

.... ow.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Bruh
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Too soon. Even if thats the truth.

Comment

• Shots fired. lol

Comment

• Here's the thing, he's so angry about this trade like he's the first player that got traded. Where was this fire against the Cavs? Cavs manhandled them 2 years ago, swept them last year, swept them again last season.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I wish he got this defensive on the court.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    I wish he got this defensive on the court.
                    Hed probably still be here
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      I wish he got this defensive on the court.
                      KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Hed probably still be here
                      lol damn
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• While we're slandering DeRozan. Some of the Kawhi news I've been seeing lately does not look good. I really hope this guy is actually going to suit up for us this season.

Comment

• I don't if any of you guys have seen those tweets from a guy named Greg Brady who I believe works for the Fan 590. His handle is @gregbradyTO. Well anyway he's tweeting about how the Raps have tried to get Kawhi to talk to the media many times before Media Day and Kawhi will not budge. He also says the organization is obviously not happy with this and anyone making it seem like their relationship is going well is lying. And theres slight concern that he may not show up for Media day or preseason. I don't know how credible this guy is. I was wondering if any knows or if you guys think this is worrisome?

I personally don't care about him staying past this year because I never thought he would but I really want him to at least play this year and play hard. Give me one last good season before everything goes to shit lol. I was confident that would happen just a week ago, now I don't know.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                            While we're slandering DeRozan. Some of the Kawhi news I've been seeing lately does not look good. I really hope this guy is actually going to suit up for us this season.
                            Hahaha I just posted about that. I was confident he would play and play hard maybe a week ago now I don't know
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Hahaha I just posted about that. I was confident he would play and play hard maybe a week ago now I don't know
                              dude will suit up... but i dont think he stays.

honestly... like i dont want to panic but the guy is playing games at this point .

Comment

• The Jimmy Butler stuff and the media day with Kawhi not happening today, have people speculating.

Comment

Working...
                                X